Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-07-2002, 12:31 PM   #91
Encard
Quintesson

Plenty of NazgulTron? CheerfulTron [img]tongue.gif[/img] Any chance I can be oneTron as wellTron in that caseTron? If there's no RaBid Fruit TreesTron that you'd feel like insertingTron [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 08-07-2002, 12:33 PM: Message edited by: Encard ]
Old 08-20-2002, 11:12 AM   #92
Kaltia
Jack Burton

...big, bouncing baby BUMP!

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 08-20-2002, 11:37 AM   #93
Sir Exxon
Zartan

Good job bumping it up, Kaltia.
Now, is Aragorn taken? I was in the battle for the role for some time ago, IIRC, but I'm not sure if somebody got it at all.
If Aragorn is taken, perhaps I could be Eomer?
Old 08-20-2002, 11:50 AM   #94
Kaltia
Jack Burton

I could be Arwen or Eowyn, which ever nobody wants. I'm not exactly elven standards though

The lack of pointy ears being one.

However, I have wish to enrage lioness, so I'll go for whichever one she doesn't want *checks to see if she has emergency lion food...you never know when she'll pop up... *

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 08-20-2002, 01:12 PM   #95
canadianvixen
Baaz Draconian

Dreamer this was my first read through. Started from your first post and read all the way through. Fantastic job! Good use of character casting. I think this is by far my favorite post on IW. (Well with the exception of LS's poke thread. lol) Thanks for the great read. Keep the creative juices flowing. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
Old 08-20-2002, 07:35 PM   #96
Lioness
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia:
I could be Arwen or Eowyn, which ever nobody wants. I'm not exactly elven standards though

The lack of pointy ears being one.

However, I have wish to enrage lioness, so I'll go for whichever one she doesn't want *checks to see if she has emergency lion food...you never know when she'll pop up... *
*evil grin* Good idea. Eowyn is mine!!!
Old 08-21-2002, 01:13 PM   #97
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

The Ironworks year is 0 ADT. (0 after downtime)
And even though most of the hobbits at the very last page of the general discussion, are either off-line or posting somewhere else.. there is still one of them that notices the old cart that makes its way through the thread.

Deiter: *Jumps in the cart. Ziroc! You are late.
Ziroc: Now, now my boy. I'm an admin, and admins are never late. Nore are they early, they arrive exacly when they are meant too.
Deiter: Then how come it always took you such a long time to root out all those trolls?
Ziroc: Uh...uh... well, now is..uh... not the best time to discuss that. I am after all, on my holiday.
Deiter: Yes, uncle Dizzy has really been looking forward to your visit.
Ziroc: Ah yes, how is the old coot.. I mean, my dear friend?
Deiter: Well, with his 5000' post drawing near he is getting more and more excited. There has never been a hobbit that posted quite as much as him.
Ziroc: Yes, yes, most unnatural for an inactive. I really should look into that on occasion.

*The two are silent for a few minutes. Until they reach the house of the old Dizzy Leafblade.

Deiter: I'll be going now Ziroc. I'll see you at the party tonight.
Ziroc: *Knocks on the door.
Dizzy: [from the inside]: No, no, NO! No more distant relatives! No more chat friends!
Ziroc: And how about old friends?
Dizzy: [opens the door]: Ziroc? Ziroc! It is you!
Ziroc: Indeed it is old friend. It has been a long time.
Dizzy: Far too long. Please come in. I didn't really expect you, so I don't have much to eat. Just some cold spam, and a good bottle of wine.
Ziroc: Got a beer? Uh... just a cup of tea, thank you.
Dizzy: Just tea? Are you sure?
Ziroc: Quite sure, thank you. So, I see you are packing.
Dizzy: Yes, yes. I am leaving this thread tonight. Going to look for a quite spot to finish my own post.
Ziroc: How about the house?
Dizzy: Oh, I'm leaving everything to Deiter. He is a good boy.
Ziroc: Yes he is. So, will you leave your old ring to him as well?
Dizzy: What? My old operation system? Of course. I have had it long enough I guess. I'll just buy a new one. Not windows of course, maybe Linux.
Ziroc: Good, good. Well, lets not wait any longer. The rest of the hobbits have already set up everything. And I have a little suprise in my cart.
Dizzy: yes, well, lets go.
Ziroc: *Opens the door. Hey everyone! Dizzy's coming out, so you'd better get the party started.

*And so, half an hour later.

Deiter: Hey Regin! Everyone is having a good time. Why don't you ask Lady Blue to dance. You know you want to...
Regin: I don't think so master Deiter. Methinks I'll just have another ale.
Deiter: C'mon mate, I'm sure she likes you just as much as you like her... *pushes Regin into her arms.
Blue: Hey, look guys! Its Regin. Whats a geek like you doing out here on the dancefloor? Hehehe. Got lost? *Pushes him back to Deither.
Blue: Isn't there a real man around here?
Mojo: Look Deiter! Old man Sazerac is trying to get his wheelchair to the dancefloor!
Deither: Oh no! Saz! Watch out for that...
Mojo:... aperture.
Deither: Damn. That has got to hurt.
Mojo: Yeah. He might even be dead. Want to go get another ale?
Deither: Sure.
Mojo: Wait! Ziroc is launching fireworks!

Meanwhile, at Zirocs cart

Kaz: C'mon, hurry up!
Encard: Relax, which one?
Kaz: The largest!
Encard: shouldn't we just wait 'till Ziroc launches it?
Kaz: Nah, I want to see it now.
Encard: Fine, here..catch! *Throws her the piece of firework.
Encard: Now what?
Kaz: Hurry! Inside this tent before someone catches us.

*The two hobbits quickly take cover in the nearest tent.
Kaz: Great! Now let me light it.
Encard: Don't we have to put it into the ground first?
Kaz: Uh...
Encard: And do this outside?!
Kaz: Uh..this is all your fau...

Kaz: ..*cough.. that was great...
Encard: Lets..*cough...do it again.
Ziroc: Grrr. who the h.. who used my A.O.A.W as mere fireworks?
Kaz: A.O.A.W?
Ziroc: Anti-Orc-Advanced-Warhead. Kept it around just in case. Had some very special features to uttily destroy the enemy.
Encard: I take it it wasn't very cheap?
Ziroc *Shakes his head.
Kaz: Uh oh.

Meanwhile, back at the party.
Deiter: Whoa, those fireworks were great!
Mojo: Yeah. Whats that white snow falling down?
Deiter: Humph.. I feel rather funny.
Mojo: Look...Dizzy is about to hold his speech!

[To be continued]

[ 08-21-2002, 01:18 PM: Message edited by: Dreamer128 ]
Old 08-21-2002, 01:16 PM   #98
Kaltia
Jack Burton

heh heh... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Keep on going, velk!

Old 08-21-2002, 01:21 PM   #99
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia:
heh heh... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Keep on going, velk!
I will
Old 08-21-2002, 01:22 PM   #100
Legolas
Jack Burton

What do you mean, to be continued? Are you making us wait for the rest again? Darn

Wonderful job, as always [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]