Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-27-2002, 04:04 PM   #61
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:
Hey everyone. [img]smile.gif[/img] *collapses on the couch*
You traded the Boston RedSox ????
Old 08-27-2002, 04:08 PM   #62
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Hi all. *looks up and down Cafe posts* I have two younger sibblings, both female... I dislike them... well, thats an understatment.
Old 08-27-2002, 04:32 PM   #63
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

*dances*

She's back, she's back! I can stop feeling bored now. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Ach, I've got a younger brother and a younger sister. Luckily, they're too busy knocking lumps out of each other to bother me.
Old 08-27-2002, 05:15 PM   #64
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

whos back? oh nessy... *ducks and runs for the nearest exit* [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 08-27-2002, 05:24 PM   #65
whacky
Emerald Dragon

Awwwww people come on all kids are cute and nice .............. or atleast untill they come running to you
Good or bad, i love my 'lil sis and take care of her, though she is constantly giving me the headaches
Oh and Neb, you'd better check the SoA forum there's a post saying
Quote:
What should i do with Neb's head
[img]tongue.gif[/img] Now thats a funny coincidence !

[ 08-27-2002, 05:25 PM: Message edited by: whacky ]
Old 08-27-2002, 05:26 PM   #66
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Hey Cloudy's Cafe.It's been awhile since I've posted here.School sucks as usual.Still being made fun of...as usual.Still being bored...as uaual.Just yesterday at football practice,a kid who constantly makes fun of me and calls me names came with a friend/relative,not quite sure,that I did'nt even know.And after about a moment of silence between us all the friend/relative yell something profound that should'nt be said in the cafe so I won't type it.The friend/relative came up to me and said "Do you know how to fight?" I answered with silence. He then said "You look like you don't know how to fight.I bet I could bam,bam,boom,bang (He was acting like he was punching me) and you would be all crying and stuff.So?Do you know how to fight?" I answered "Nope." He started making fun of me again and finally walked away. And know the more problem that happen in my life,the more I get made fun of,the more I fail,the depressed I feel.Sometimes even suicidel. And I know that this is something that I should get so tweaked over,but I'm sensitive. (Gaw,I feel so stupid saying all this crap.)I feel I'm too sensitive.I would normally do somehting about this dude,but he was friends with alot of the other kids in town who would beat me up if I did anything.Sometime I wish I could just lay down and die. I'm sorry for being so depressing.Please be,don't let this message bother you.
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 08-27-2002, 05:33 PM   #67
whacky
Emerald Dragon

Someguy, since you're going to have to complete formal studies better start enjoyin it, all that they teach at school is MOSTLY CRAP, and i've always done that before so i keep buggin the teachers with question they probably cant answer or have to argue on(i win mostly) Awww and please dont be depressed, but i cant tell you that, im sensitive too, but about that stupid guy in your town, maybe you could tell his parents, or make friends and take him out, though i have never resorted to violence. Be happy like johnny !!
Old 08-27-2002, 05:58 PM   #68
SomeGuy
Unicorn

I just wish I could take a break from life.I wish I could just fall into a coma for a week and just escape from life.
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 08-27-2002, 06:03 PM   #69
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

Sad to hear that someguy, all I can recommend is to do something that you enjoy and are good at to get your confidence up (a sport, martial arts, music, hell even a walk in the rain might help).
You need to feel good about yourself before tackling problems with self esteem.

Ask yourself why these people do what they do, I'm sure the answer you'll find will be something like... They do it because it makes them feel powerful, strong and good about themselves.
The way to beat people like this is to be more confident than them, not in a threatening way (sure to get you the smackdown) but when they pass you at school smile at them and keep walking, if they corner you or call you names, just smile, say "hey man, howsit?" Don't show fear, this is what they live off. They see fear, they've gotya. But if you keep up the confidence in your posture, your tone of voice and what you say they'll get bored of you and leave you alone soon enough
Old 08-27-2002, 06:06 PM   #70
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Well, goodnight all. Im off, cyas all tommorw.
ps, sorry bout ur troubles someguy. just remember that IW's ppl are here for ya, well some of em.