Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-14-2002, 07:43 PM   #1
Staralfur
Baaz Draconian

A warning to all of you that work in an office;

Click on me!
We\'ve heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce the Complete Works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.\"<br />Robert Wilensky <br /><br />\"Why is there only one Monopolies Commission?\" <br />Screaming Lord Sutch<br /><br />If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?
Old 05-14-2002, 07:50 PM   #2
the new JR Jansen
Drizzt Do'Urden

A friendly warning. Kids don't try this at home.
Otherwise, LOL, that guy with the typewriter is my favourite [img]graemlins/awcrap.gif[/img] .
Old 05-14-2002, 07:52 PM   #3
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

LOL Staralfur!!! Hilarious! Funny, some are a bit confusing, what's with the guy and the little corn holders on his shoulder?, what has that to do with an office LOL? Cracked me up that one with the girl and the trash can on her butt! What's with the dinosaur head LOL? Not your typical paperweight.. Funny stuff!

Reality Show Recaps
Old 05-14-2002, 08:34 PM   #4
lroyo

LMAO!!!! That's fantastic! [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img]

Old 05-15-2002, 06:41 AM   #5
Staralfur
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by the new JR Jansen:
A friendly warning. Kids don't try this at home.
Otherwise, LOL, that guy with the typewriter is my favourite [img]graemlins/awcrap.gif[/img] .
Yes, a warning to all kids; stay out of offices; these pictures show the terrible, terrible consequences

I like the ones where the tape gun is involved - I spent most of the last summer using one whilst I was temping. Even by the end, I reguarly managed to tape myself up.
We\'ve heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce the Complete Works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.\"<br />Robert Wilensky <br /><br />\"Why is there only one Monopolies Commission?\" <br />Screaming Lord Sutch<br /><br />If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?
Old 05-15-2002, 07:13 AM   #6
Jorath Calar
Harper

Gruesome... [img]smile.gif[/img]