Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-11-2001, 07:39 PM   #121
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

"Larry looks at his comrad in shock..."

"You would kill the very one that we are all trying to save?
The reason I fought for that blade you now hold was for her
...her life depends on us returning it to those that now hold her captive!
Yet I know that together, we can free her and return her sword to her.

My intentions are to use this little rock~Larry shows her the portal stone...~ , walk through that wall behind you, and find myself surrounded by walking fishies, only to die if need be to save a friend.
She has nothing to do with your family's quarrels, and deserves our aid.

I would swear that you were of Gold-Elven decent, by your arrogance!

If you will not help me, then may Lloth take you as her own!"

(ooc..That part about Lloth is referenced in Evermeet as the Most vile and terrible of curses one can say to an elf...and the reference to being of Gold elf decent does not abide well with green elves, either...hehe)

[This message has been edited by Larry_OHF (edited 10-11-2001).]
Old 10-11-2001, 08:20 PM   #122
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

~She hisses, her eyes turning the cold forboding gray that was so characteristic of her father, putting Shatter to the ground. She continues with serpentine iceyness, never raising her voice above a grating whisper.~ "This was no quarel you ignorant bastard, this was murder..." ~She stands tall, letting a tear course down her cheek.~ "I came here as a friend... I followed as a choice..." ~She shudders.~ "And I will NOT be opressed by somebody who takes such FOR GRANTED!" ~Her eyes blaze with a metallic fire.~ "SHE may not deserve to die, but neither did my father..." ~She chokes back a sob.~ "Or my mother..." ~New tears stream down her face.~ "Or my unborn sibling..." ~She looks at him straight in the eye.~ "But you would not understand..." ~She stares him down, the thunder storm brewing in her eyes.~ "You didn't have to watch as the blood poured like a river from underneath the door of your home. You don't have to know the feel of your previous generation's blood against your skin. You will not have to live the rest of your life with their screams." ~Another tear courses down her cheek, but she stands tall.~
Old 10-11-2001, 08:21 PM   #123
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

OOC:

Quote:
Originally posted by Killing Spree:
~~She coughs, continuing.~ "Nightblade and Brightblade, foes to the bitter death." ~She croaks on.~ "One a self-righteous human paladin, the other a chaotic fiend-grown assasin. Do the math." ~...

[This message has been edited by Killing Spree (edited 10-11-2001).][/B]
Just a reminder of what's been said so far: 1) Brightblade helped Nightblade in the historic battle 2) Nightblade made all sea-elves swear geas not to hurt Brightblade.

Hope there is no contradiction to above quote - I trust Killing Spree has some explanation to this.

Btw, I read the printout and not the screen... back to paperwork now... tata!
Old 10-11-2001, 08:24 PM   #124
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

(ooc: That was BEFORE they became mortal enemies. A wee bit of betrayal involved... On both parties.)

[This message has been edited by Killing Spree (edited 10-11-2001).]
Old 10-11-2001, 08:33 PM   #125
mistral4543

ooc: Wow, it gets more and more convoluted? My poor character will have a migraine trying to process all this information! (Would be great if all this is revealed in greater detail as we go along the story)

Ok, I really have to go off now (just took the afternoon off to rest). Blinking at all of ya...*blink, blink*!
Old 10-11-2001, 08:41 PM   #126
mistral4543

{ooc: Eeekkk!! I cannot believe how I am so tedious about the facts!! (Must be due to all that rigorous analysis and logic from studying math)

In that case, we probably have to say that Aragorn became a fallen paladin, if there were acts of betrayal on his part (since lawful good characters keep promises). This would tie in with the misery of losing his wife, etc. etc. We also have to assume he had an army on his side, otherwise Meldrin would have just sent his own troops to fight back for Brightblade/Shatter. Right??

Spank me if I post again within the next hour! }
Old 10-11-2001, 08:44 PM   #127
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

ooc: Having computer problems arg.....

-Deiter stood there quietly saying nothing."I had know idea that she had that much hurt in her..." Not knowing what to do, he listened and took in all that he heard.-

------------------

" If you are guided by the stars, you will only be able to travel by night. If you are guided by a map, you will be dependant on a piece of paper that is easily lost. If you are guided by your soul, you will always choose the right path."
Old 10-11-2001, 08:57 PM   #128
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

His voice softening to a more calm tone...

"Mistral plays no part in your hurt.
She cannot repay you for the wrongs that have been done.
Both parties of the story are gone from this existance.
But we can make peace and do good for us all, now.
Will you give me Shatter, that I might use her to free Mistral from those villans?
If it is Nightblade you want back, then I shall return her to you.
That would be worth Mistral's saftey to me.
I shall use Shatter to free us both from the sea and return her to saftey.
You do not have to come, if you do not wish to.
I have no choice but to go.
My father expects it of me.
And, I ..."

Larry, too begins to shed a tear, yet stands tall, eyes locked with Spree...

"She means...something to me..."

Larry lays Nightblade down on the ground in front of him, turns his attention back to Spree and suplicates her decision...

"What will ye have from me, to set things right?"
Old 10-11-2001, 09:27 PM   #129
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

~Her eyes and voice keep the same dark tone, instinct told her to defend her pride and family and say something along the lines of go to hell. But she knew to keep her head. If anything Nightblade had always taught her to keep her head. She takes a deep breath, clenching her fists tightly. Her cold eyes look at him.~ "I will not back down, but you had best learn to think before you speak or I WILL cut your tongue out." ~She picks up the blades and hands them to him.~ "Mark my words I will..." ~With not another word she pushes him aside, gathering her possesions. She then turns around, her jaw clenched tightly, gripping Ravenwood.~ "If you want to get her back you had best come up with a better plan. Life is not a fairy tale, and you will die. It won't end happily ever after unless you make it. If you want us all to live another day valient one I suggest you lend an ear."
Old 10-11-2001, 09:34 PM   #130
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

ooc: ARG! i've been haveing a lot of internet problems, if i'm not able to post just drag my guy along

------------------

" If you are guided by the stars, you will only be able to travel by night. If you are guided by a map, you will be dependant on a piece of paper that is easily lost. If you are guided by your soul, you will always choose the right path."