Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-05-2001, 12:19 AM   #1
Lord Roberts

First off, Their are two Switches like the one you discribed, These switches work to send your trolly car in diffrent directions, If you watch the little arrow between the trolly tracks you will see it move when you pull the lever, experiment with these until you get to where your going.

Did you repair the trolly lever?
Did you walk up the trolly tracks to the gate?
You must be on a trolly car to get through the gates.

Can you explain a little more about what you've done! Also there are a number of threads on this site that will be helpful to you, just click on it. There is a walkthrough here as well, its on the bottom of one of the treads. I'll see if I can find it and tell you where it is.
Rob
Old 02-05-2001, 12:28 AM   #2
Xignal76

The hints here might help.

-------------
Rick
Hints, Walk-Throughs and More at The WWHAP
Old 02-05-2001, 12:31 AM   #3
Lord Roberts

Okay, found the site you want to go and look at:

On page 3/4 there is a topic called WWHAP-Begginer's section done. click on this tread and then at the bottom, click on The WWHAP this will take you a Great site that gives a lot of help to adventures. Sorry I could not help more.

Rob
Old 02-05-2001, 11:38 AM   #4
Wilderbeest

Have been through the various levels of the mines and have found the lever. When I return to the trolley area it seems that I am locked in the mine. There is a closed gate behind the trolley that I rode to enter the western mines. Also, the trolley did not travel all the way to platform where there is a green light and a lever that keeps bouncing back when pushed. Question: how does one get out of this mine to go fix the lever?

A lesser question, if you explore enough there a room (mining area) that has two exits. The northern exit leads into a long passage ending with a narrow elevator going up to a small room. The small room has a "window" that shows you a trolley and a lever. The window (on your side) has a switch that turns the lever on the other side of the window. Any idea what this area is for?

Thanks for any help
Old 02-05-2001, 03:27 PM   #5
Wilderbeest

Thanks everyone for trying to help with my problem. In answer to Lord Roberts questions:
Did you repair the trolly lever? If you mean did I fix the eastern trolley lever, no. I am "trapped" on the western trolley section and a closed gate prevents me from going to the area where the eastern trolley is. When I first boarded the western trolley, it took me into the western part of the mine but stopped before it reached the platform. I got off the trolley, walked to the platform and walked down the tunnel to explore the western section of the mine (several levels). I found the lever in one of the lower areas and returned to the trolley thinking it would take me back to the eastern trolley where I would use the trolley lever that I picked up. But no, the trolley I rode on won't budge. Won't go either way. And there is nowhere to put the lever that I picked up, and the lever by the platform bounces back when you push on it. On the other side of the trolley is gate which closed behind me when I rode into this section of the mine.

Did you walk up the trolly tracks to the gate? Yes and through the gate I can see the lever that I pushed to get this trolley to move.

You must be on a trolly car to get through the gates. I've gotten on and off until I'm blue. All aboard and going ashore, etc. The trolley won't budge.

Fortunately, I've saved the game before talking with the King, and a couple of times before that so that I could try again, but I'm hoping to keep what experience I've gained so far in the mines.

Thanks again for your help.
Old 02-05-2001, 03:58 PM   #6
Tarweed

I never heard of a stuck trolley before. Sounds like you have found a bad
bug and will have to restart from a saved game. As far as I know there is
no way to open one of those gates except by riding on a trolly. If the trolly
won't go, you are stuck.
The king did send someone to fix them before your first ride?
Old 02-05-2001, 04:15 PM   #7
Xignal76

If you'd like to send me a zipped copy of your saved game I should be able to tell you shortly whether you're really stuck and need to restore or if there's a way out.

-------------
Rick
Hints, Walk-Throughs and More at The WWHAP
Old 02-05-2001, 11:05 PM   #8
Lost_Dude

Since you Saved Before you went down there, and your only goin down there for the dragon ore, then SCREW IT! just kill the king and you get 3 suites of dragon armor assorted in some treasuries and his chamber (NOTE: The Dragon Armor looks just Like plate SO DONT SELL ANY PLATE WITHOUT IDNETIFYING IT). If your doing this for Scanthril I just Decided SCREW IT! I didnt feel like it but, I am pretty sure you become an assassin that way. Your choice. BE VERY CAREFUL EITHER WAY! Good Luck