Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-13-2003, 03:08 PM   #91
Maelakin
Drow Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
Silly boys actually wash their dogs? I just leave mine outside when it starts to rain, and *poof* 6 instantly clean dogs
That's mean!! They might catch a cold. The least you could do is throw them in the bed of the truck and hit a carwash. Most of the time they even have a free blow dry!
Old 11-13-2003, 05:08 PM   #92
Zuvio
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
Congrats on the license Zuv...I'm sure racing in a *cough* station wagon was fun

You bet! Me and the d00d next to me were the real homies, ya'll!!
I revved up in neutral and made a burnout on start [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Now to get my own set of devil-wheels, I'm thinking the cinqueciento will rock, at least with 23" wheels it will. Broken dual-barrel-chromic-pipes for some real heavy soundZz O_o
Where the supafly ladies at? w00t [img]graemlins/1partygirl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bubbles.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cheer.gif[/img]

[ 11-13-2003, 05:11 PM: Message edited by: Zuvio ]
Old 11-13-2003, 05:55 PM   #93
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

No Zuv, don't pull up to chicks and rev your engine, that usually has adverse affects. Well at least for me it does. Guys do that I give them an 'oh please' look lol
Old 11-13-2003, 06:10 PM   #94
Zuvio
Gold Dragon

I'm guessing you never saw the cinqueciento before huh? Not many japansese cars in SoCal?
This car gets just the right effect with girls. First it makes them laugh till their bellies ache. Then they proceed to feel sorry for me and give me their full and undivided attention to try and cheer me up, which usually leads to singing and dansing in clubs!! [img]graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Girls nowadays (at least in holland) are so 'sober' if you will, that being the huge tough macho doesn't cut it anymore, they see right through that. So you gotta play it different. You gotta play it sensitive, you need to show.... *GASP* .... emotions!! [img]tongue.gif[/img] And it usually works. (although not in the cinqueciento, that would be pure luck )
Old 11-13-2003, 08:13 PM   #95
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

I wish this day never happened I finnaly caught my neighbor, seems she lost my phone, swears she brought it back, but she as been calling people today, my brother said my phone called him yesterday, and she is either lying, or lost it, and I am pissed now
Old 11-13-2003, 08:21 PM   #96
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
Well, since she claims your phone has gone missing, get in touch with your service provider, explain the situation, and have them cut off service to your phone. Then see about getting a replacement.

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Old 11-13-2003, 11:11 PM   #97
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Firestormalpha:
Well, since she claims your phone has gone missing, get in touch with your service provider, explain the situation, and have them cut off service to your phone. Then see about getting a replacement.
I am going to have to in the morning, I called my voicemail, and set it up so she can not get my messages, wish there was some way to call the phone and restric all calls, but that is ot gonna happen, we tried going around her car while calling my phone, but to no avail, either she left it at some druggies house, or she has it with her, her brother was trying to say they returned it, but it is not here, or else we would have heard it when it rang
Old 11-13-2003, 11:33 PM   #98
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Zuvio:
quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
It can't be as difficult as bathing a dog. I remember those monthly sessions, my bathroom was a warzone during and afterwards the bathing ritual. What's a dog's problem with water anyway ?

Usually dogs like water. The don't like the soap. It's the soap that drives them mad, like some sort of subconscious trigger to go berserker-mode. Maybe babies have the same?
Oh, ever tried bathing a cat? I have, the bugger had oil all over him, so I needed to wash him. Boy, was he upset
[/QUOTE]Yes I have... *shudder* Had to give my cats flea baths way back when I first had kitties....oh my God...it was like WW3 in my bathroom and I swear one of my cats could climb tile! I wore three layers of clothes and still got scratches as he tried to climb out!
Old 11-13-2003, 11:37 PM   #99
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
My little Love birdie on the other hand really enjoys water. I clean out his cage once a week, and i let him out of the cage when i do that. Now, on any other moment he comes sitting on my shoulder, but not when there's running water nearby. I fill up a small bowl with water, and put it in the sink, he then jumps into the bowl, and starts messing up the kitchen, jumping around in the water with spreaded wings. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Btw, there's not much left of him when he's all wet. It's a pretty funny sight.
ROTFL! I used to laugh at our dog and then at my cats, after bathing them, but I cannot imagine a wet bird! Does he catch cold easy, or do you have to dry him in some way?
Old 11-13-2003, 11:46 PM   #100
Intrepid
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Stormymystic:
I wish this day never happened I finnaly caught my neighbor, seems she lost my phone, swears she brought it back, but she as been calling people today, my brother said my phone called him yesterday, and she is either lying, or lost it, and I am pissed now
either way if she lost it or stole it you should still make her pay for it