Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-04-2001, 01:16 PM   #1
Master Sorcerer

If your for instance a thief, and you kill someone in their private estate in the middle of the night, your reputation goes down by 4 points or whatever. Is their a reason for this, cause noone would ever know that YOU killed the guy. For all the commoners know, the guy could of been killed by his servant or something. Is there a way to do it without losing your reputation.

Old 01-04-2001, 03:37 PM   #2
Cleric
Welcomed New User

If you use the mage spell "Flesh to stone" does you don,t lose your reputation , I do itt in the centre of a inn on a noble woman, and nomody goes mad and i dont lose rep .
Old 01-04-2001, 04:53 PM   #3
Jon the Hell Caster

cleric you have no sense of torture! What you should use is FeebelMinded!! Then every now and then you can wake them up to laugh at them! Once I feebeled a whole city! (Execpt of course the store people )

Old 01-04-2001, 06:36 PM   #4
Holy Mage Wah

JON YOU ARE A MIND FLAYER!! Oops sorry - I meant Mind Reader. Yeah, I did it to all the people in the copper coronet except for the innkeepers, nalia and anomen. Boy they were like a total bunch of drunks - what made things even more funny was that I casted MONSTER SUMMONING 1 and got my kobolds to join in the fun!! Hehehe.