Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-07-2002, 11:36 PM   #1
ezekill
Dungeon Master

I have just finished Baldurs gate with tales of the sword coast installed, but i did not go to the Totsc places, cause i wanted to wait until i had finished it. But now, when i load my final save in the mission pack, it just loads to just before i fight sarevok, not Ulgoths Beard, is this a bug? how do i fix this?
Wea5el 5ide<br />Dont fly those stripes those stars and stripes for me, they stand for greed they stand for hate, but nothing I believe, dont fly those stars and stripes for me, the word America means freedom as in, Free to kill the Free. <br /> - Anti-Flag
ezekill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2002, 05:27 AM   #2
The Ozzman
Zhentarim Guard

unfortunately, no you cannot. It's a hassle but your going to have to take your party back through the undercity and the thieve's maze then from there leave the city and head to Ulgoth's Beard.
Old 07-08-2002, 05:34 AM   #3
Hayashi
Silver Dragon

Not a bug, just the way they designed the game. Let me get this straight - you finished the game, and you thought after defeating Sarevok you could continue on to Ulgoth's Beard? Well, if this is you're wrong.

The final battle is the *last* battle of the game. You have to do ToSC before the final confrontation, which is why when you load your final save, you're where you are.

The other alternative to going thru' all that again is to start an "expansion only" game - I believe that will put you in Ulgoth's Beard. Then you can go and do the ToSC quests. But Sarevok awaits you...