Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-01-2001, 02:50 PM   #1
Turin_Mormegil

If i didnt know better ide say you guys were makin a mod or something...but since all the areas in bg2 are handpainted its near immposible to make a new world...whats up?

If this is some kinda of coversion/mod/add on or whatever ide like to be a part of it if you will have me.....if not im still interested knowing how it goes

Old 02-01-2001, 02:56 PM   #2
Jon the Hell Caster

I am making an expansion for BGII. More info is at www.gis.net/~yos in the add on section. What kinds of stuff can you do?

Old 02-01-2001, 03:32 PM   #3
Turin_Mormegil

Uhh i dunno i can do alotta different stuff. I can do some stuff with photoshop and fireworks and different graphical programs. i used gatekeeper alot but i never used shadowkeeper....im assuming its similar.

Mostly though i can think of a good story, dialouge and if you like to hear em some some spell ideas like Shadow Conduit a level 9 spell that opens a conduit through the negative plane and switches the hp, thaco , ac and level of the caster and the target for a duration at the end of which both are returned to normal and are reduced to half theif hp for 1 minute. It can be used offensivly to sap the life outta stronger creatures like dragons or defensivley to switch the life of your mage with a fighter to grant the mage exrta thaco and hp and stuff to withstand some more punishment. Ofcourse such a strong spell requires a saving through at no bonus or penelty so its fair. I dunno seems cool to me. Anyway ill email you to see if i can contribute something valuble cuz this sounds just too cool to pass up

Old 02-01-2001, 03:33 PM   #4
Jon the Hell Caster

hmmmmmm. email me also do you have ICQ or AIM?

Old 02-01-2001, 07:19 PM   #5
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

It's really Jon's project, unfortunately work commitments prevent me from getting too involved in it. I'm already working 60+ hours a week

I'm happy to be a playtester though!!

I'm just putting some items together for Jon to include in his add-on.
Old 02-01-2001, 09:26 PM   #6
Turin_Mormegil

YEp i got icq 3584392 .. checked out your site...pretty damn cool i must say