Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-10-2002, 09:29 AM   #1
Vampire

Second Term of my 1st year at Uni starts soon. I gotta exam straight away which I'll fail. then my Director of Studies will kill me and then I will be dead. The End.
I gotta go back and study hard but I keep getting distracted by IW and other things. [img]graemlins/agree.gif[/img]
Oh well.
If you don't hear from me, then you know where to send the rescue helicopters. River Cam is usually where they dump the bodies of failed students. (I'm gonna get killed for saying that)
Anyway, I wish you all a happy new year (is it too late to say that?) and hope to see you soon.
Oh and don't do anything naughty while I'm away! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Last time I left the KFA attacked our temple. And the time before it happened as well.
So Neb is being my watcher aren't you my Nomad from the Frozen North? [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-10-2002, 09:45 AM   #2
Sir Byronas
Mephistopheles

Well... Good luck, Avatar! Get back as soon as possible!
Old 01-10-2002, 10:18 AM   #3
Neb
Account deleted by Request

quote:
Originally posted by Avatar:
So Neb is being my watcher aren't you my Nomad from the Frozen North? [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I am not a scruffy nomad from the Fronzen North!

[img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Btw, good luck! [img]tongue.gif[/img] Hope you manage to survive being thrown into the river Cam [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-10-2002, 01:14 PM   #4
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

hey, Good luck avatar. I am flunking everything at the current moment, so I know what you mean. maybe they will tie us together, and bound our feet with a rock and throw us into river cam? perhaps it is fun [img]smile.gif[/img]

anyway, best wishs, keep working, you will succeed!
Old 01-10-2002, 04:53 PM   #5
Vampire

quote:
Originally posted by 250:
hey, Good luck avatar. I am flunking everything at the current moment, so I know what you mean. maybe they will tie us together, and bound our feet with a rock and throw us into river cam? perhaps it is fun [img]smile.gif[/img]

anyway, best wishs, keep working, you will succeed!

Ofcourse it's fun! It's frozen solid in the winter so it won't work haha!