Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-24-2002, 12:20 PM   #1
Dregan
Elite Waterdeep Guard

hey.

While on one of my walks around the baldurs gate 2 world, I ended up, once again, in Trademeet. As I am close to completing the game I had already done all the quests in the town, but this one this made me think.

As I entered the pub (the one near the high merchants house), I spotted a Theif at the bar with his own unique colours (metallic green). When I approached him with Minsc and talked to him, he asked me to stay away from him. Now heres the strange thing, because when I approached him with my main character, he screams "AHHH A BHAALSPAWN!" and fries himself. ?
Old 02-24-2002, 12:51 PM   #2
J'aran
Mephistopheles

There's nothing more to do with this guy in SoA. The riddle will be solved in ToB though, if you have it.
J'aran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2002, 12:56 PM   #3
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Lets just say he's a *jumpy* kinda guy.
Old 02-24-2002, 01:30 PM   #4
Jerr Conner
Silver Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Talthyr Malkaviel:
Lets just say he's a *jumpy* kinda guy.

LOL! That's a good one.

Baldur's Gate Fan Fiction Archive (Fanfic now up :C) )
<b>Founder of the NPC Defender Force</b>, <b>Affiliate of the Pro-Mazzy Society</b><br />\"I hate to admit it but you\'ve earned my respect.\"--Shar-Teel (Thanks for this Illumina Drathiran\'ar)<br /> [img]\"http://userpic.livejournal.com/14048184/35120\" alt=\" - \" />
Jerr Conner is offline   Reply With Quote