Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-18-2000, 12:19 AM   #1
asanga

I tried to steal the treasure vault key from him, but kept getting caught. So I had no choice but send him ad patres (after he gave me the armor). Also had to kill every living stout in the mines..they kept attacking me. Besides Kroekandon is a cool very expensive hammer, and my lvl 12 warlock has a hard time levelling and needed the experience points plus the loot is awesome. Anyway, his death seems to be part of the story as you hear something about the amused laugh of an otherwordly being...So my question is are there any negative consequences when you kill him i.e do you turn evil or do you get destroyed by the Mavin or does that prevent you from completing a future quest?
Also the mine seems bottomless. I stopped after the 4h or so level. Did anyone reach the bottom of the mine from the west track? anything worthwile down there?
And finally where do you get the Tome of wind? Thanks for replying.
Old 12-18-2000, 12:27 AM   #2
Lily the Ranger

Wyv or Davros could probably tell you what is where, I am guilty of not taking good notes. Did you find Raskillion? He is a quest himself. Did you find the dragon ore? I am not sure what effect killing the king will have on the over all game, but he makes armor out of the ore you find (of course I believe you have probably found at least one suit if you have his vault key). Also there is a quest to invite the Stouts to join the warrior guild in Valeia that can't be completed if you killed them. I did do the whole mine (I think). The mapping and switch process was painful but had my spawn meter on high and racked up points in the process as well as neat treasure.
Old 12-18-2000, 01:20 AM   #3
asanga

Yes killed Raskallion, got 2 armors, did the warrior guild quest, killed the lava beasts got the crab shell. I didn't go to the bottom of the mine (deep underground in area covered by the left trolley-the one which doesn't have a broken lever)so I hope I am not missing anything important down there. I am still wandering around the mine. I don't want to adventure too far and find out I have to reload a save game where the king is still alive.