Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-27-2002, 06:30 AM   #1
davycop
Welcomed New User

Hi,

I have a few questions I need help with.

How do you tell the time in the game? I have to go to the save screen to tell the time. There must be another way...

Where can I view my factions rating? I've read you can see how the various factions feel about you. Where do I get this info.

Where can i find Kumar and Sadok?

I made a dash through the swamp to get to crock cos I wanted to buy spell books but no matter how long I rested, he never had any level 4 books in his inventory. Only the level1/level2 spell books kept appearing. My party is level 9. Does the shop inventory change according to the level of the party? My bishop has very few spells and I need to get a few quickly.
davycop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2002, 07:31 AM   #2
Nydlari
Manshoon

Yes, from what I've seen, all the shop keepers seem to have inventory based on your lvl. The only exception was Ferro, and by the time I first saw him, I was probably already high enough in lvl to see his entire inventory to begin with.
Nydlari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2002, 10:09 AM   #3
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

How do you tell the time in the game? I have to go to the save screen to tell the time. There must be another way...

As far as I know, there's no other way...

Where can I view my factions rating? I've read you can see how the various factions feel about you. Where do I get this info.

Look at your journal, it will tell you what quests you have done... and also, there's an option from there to see what factions are like for you...

Where can i find Kumar and Sadok?

Dunno, not there yet...

I made a dash through the swamp to get to crock cos I wanted to buy spell books but no matter how long I rested, he never had any level 4 books in his inventory. Only the level1/level2 spell books kept appearing. My party is level 9. Does the shop inventory change according to the level of the party? My bishop has very few spells and I need to get a few quickly.

As stated, I think it depends on your level... sometimes he has good stuff, sometimes he doesn't...
Old 01-27-2002, 01:34 PM   #4
Nightowl2
Galvatron

Sgt. Kunar is in the Umpani Base camp at Mount Gigas. He runs the commisary (store).

Sadok is in the T'Rang Base in Marten's Bluff. He runs the store there. Both carry low-level spell books.

Crock will eventually sell you better spell books, but it will be awhile before he shows them. As others mentioned, it is based in part on character level, but I'm not sure if that's individual level or the average party level.

The factions ratings are in the journal. Look at the bottom of the screen and you'll see the "clasped hands" button. Click that to see the ratings.

Nightowl2
Nightowl2 is offline   Reply With Quote