Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-15-2002, 07:23 AM   #31
Barry the Sprout
White Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Spade:
Another warning - Do NOT eat food bought from a chip van outside the pub. It may seem like a good idea at the time but it will come back to haunt you when you're sober.
You don't realise how much grease is in KFC until you're staring at its semi-digested remains in the sink.

On an slightly unrelated topic, I'm a student and I haven't been properly drunk for almost two weeks now. Its starting to worry me.
[img]\"http://img1.ranchoweb.com/images/sproutman/certwist.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br /><i>\"And the angels all pallid and wan,<br />Uprising, unveiling, affirm,<br />That the play is the tragedy, man,<br />And its hero the Conquerer Worm.\"</i><br /> - Edgar Allan Poe
Old 10-15-2002, 09:45 AM   #32
Epona
Zartan

I used to drink a lot, but since I now go everywhere on my scooter, I'm more or less teetotal!

Yes you read that correctly, in the last month I have had approximately 3 beers and not been drunk once. No hangovers either. Amazing. The only negative aspect is that all my jeans are now too big for me - and that's only negative in the sense that I can't afford new ones.
Old 10-15-2002, 09:49 AM   #33
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Epona:
I used to drink a lot, but since I now go everywhere on my scooter, I'm more or less teetotal!

Yes you read that correctly, in the last month I have had approximately 3 beers and not been drunk once. No hangovers either. Amazing. The only negative aspect is that all my jeans are now too big for me - and that's only negative in the sense that I can't afford new ones.
I am soooooo dissapointed in you right now.
Old 10-15-2002, 10:15 AM   #34
WillowIX
Apophis

I still feel your reasoning is dubious johnny [img]tongue.gif[/img] . But I still havenīt figured out why. Could it be all the bear collecting ? You feel so much better when not drinking. I for instance havenīt had a drop of alcohol in 7 months. But then I was more or less forced to so that so it doesnīt count does it? [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img]
Old 10-15-2002, 10:20 AM   #35
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by WillowIX:
I still feel your reasoning is dubious johnny [img]tongue.gif[/img] . But I still havenīt figured out why. Could it be all the bear collecting ? You feel so much better when not drinking. I for instance havenīt had a drop of alcohol in 7 months. But then I was more or less forced to so that so it doesnīt count does it? [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img]
I bet we'll see "the real Willow" in a little more than 2 months then.

[ 10-15-2002, 10:20 AM: Message edited by: johnny ]
Old 10-15-2002, 10:35 AM   #36
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
I am soooooo dissapointed in you right now.
Sorry Johnny!
Funny thing is, I don't miss it at all. Which proves I was never an alcoholic in the first place, as has been suggested by some people.