Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-23-2002, 08:07 AM   #31
Dramnek_Ulk

Quote:
Originally posted by /)eathKiller:
PS: The Samurai Pizza Cat's Sure did Rule Didn't they? I still don't get why they didn't call them the Samurai Robot Pizza Chef Cats...

Let's hear it for Dizzy and his sword attack, I swear he must've fallen off of that bridge at the end like... 200 times...
Again, Thanks,
But It’s Jillias!!!! from teh Slayers.
Not the Samurai pizza cats bloke,

SEE!!!!-->

Old 06-23-2002, 03:54 PM   #32
slackerboy
Gold Dragon

I chew on my Nails, cuticles, lips, and cheeks to a point of near mutilation on a regular basis. i do it unconsously at times.
Old 06-23-2002, 04:00 PM   #33
Sigmar
Unicorn

I touch the back of my head with my right hand, always my right hand.

[img]graemlins/offtopic.gif[/img] Hey Slackerboy, haven't seen you around for a while. Welcome back.
Old 06-23-2002, 05:05 PM   #34
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I click my fingernails.
<b>Order of the Holy Flame</b><br /><i>Member of Clan HADB</i><br /><b>Laughing Hyena</b><br /><i>Clan Liaison, IW Peace Keeping Force</i><br /><i>[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com/Forum/index.php?board=29\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River VoiceChat!</a><br />Last Saturday of every month. <br />See the forum link for scheduling!<br /><b> </b><br /></i><br /><b>Admin and Co-Owner of [url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River</a></b><br />[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\"></a>
Old 06-23-2002, 07:47 PM   #35
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

I never listed mine. When I'm nervous I push my glasses up, as if they were sliding down my nose.

But the thing is, I wear contacts, not glasses, and have been for two years and I still do it.

Odd.
Old 06-24-2002, 02:49 AM   #36
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaz:

A very, very, very strange thing I do - or that happens to me - is that sometimes when I do something I think I shouldn't be doing, or don't do something I should be doing, the tips of my ears start tingling. Seriously, it feels as if they're trying to grow points. A quite unpleasant sensation, luckily it only lasts a few seconds.
Same thing happens with my fingers.
<br />\"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five\" - Groucho Marx<br />Member of the ORT Clan. <br />\"Some birds are not meant to be caged because their feathers are too bright\"<br />Ma bouche sera la bouche des malheurs qui n\'ont point de bouche, ma voix, la liberté de celles qui s\'affaissent au cachot du désespoir. - Aimé Césaire<br />La plus perdue de toutes les journées est celle où l\'on n\'a pas ri. - Sébastien Roch Nicolas