Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-14-2002, 03:05 AM   #31
LennonCook
Jack Burton

quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
You CAN get the Thermonuclear Blast spell in WOW, I can't remember exactly how to get it, but I KNOW that I got it at one point.

Odd... might be the version available over in Denmark... I never managed to get it, and read numerous walkthroughs all of which said that it makes an appearance only if you tarry too long in the last room, where you face the demon wizard.. odd...
Old 02-14-2002, 12:01 PM   #32
Donut
Jack Burton

To those of you who play RTCW - do you have to join a clan to play online. If so what clans are you in?
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 02-14-2002, 06:01 PM   #33
Wulfere
Red Wizard of Thay

I really enjoyed and played the heck out of ShadowRun. The old Sega Genesis cartridge game. I wish they would make that into a PS2 or PC game. I used to run the net on that game all the time. You could buy a cyberdeck and upgrade it. Buy attack programs, stealth programs, defense programs and go after the Mega-Corporations. If you didn't like the net you could always go out and do some Street Samurai jobs. It was loads of fun.

But...I doubt they will ever remake that one
Old 02-14-2002, 07:34 PM   #34
andora20
Manshoon

I remember playing a game once on the Amiga 500. I always though it was called Spacequest 3, but I found out later Spacequest 3 was another type of RPG. Anyway, the game started with u having a ship and you could travel to all these other planets to mine minerals and metals and such to sell. Then u could upgrade your ship as you go along, like better armour, shields lasers and torpedo's up to grade 5. It was greeat fun. If anyone knows what I'm talking about and perhaps give me its reall name I'd appreciate it
Old 02-15-2002, 09:30 AM   #35
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

X-COM! UFO DEFENSE BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

My absolute fav. game of the 486 era! I still play it on occasion, although the magic is a bit lost. Still kickin! Another version of the original would be killer. The UFO and alien theme seems to be a bit passe now though. So I doubt it would happen.
Old 02-15-2002, 11:57 AM   #36
Tiamat
Banned User

They should remake the Game & Watch games like Donkey Kong Jr. into 3d. I also believe the shuld bring Final Fantasy games to Xbox. What are your thoughts?