Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2002, 07:01 PM   #231
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Verloren
The princess nods and vaults easily onto Thorlosh's(more lovingly known as Wind Shadow) back. The stallion dances slightly and snorts at Blandamour's steed. Verloren briefly touched his mind, and he calmed down with a toss of his head. Resting one hand on Isan and the other lightly on her leg, she touched Wind Shadow's mind again and he started forward, slightly apart from the rest, where Verloren could be alone with her silent thoughts of revenge

[ 07-15-2002, 07:04 PM: Message edited by: Lady Blue03 ]
Old 07-15-2002, 09:30 PM   #232
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

SIR BLANDAMOUR (The party all pitch in to make camp. Galadria makes a tasty stew from some beef that a local farmer sold her. Just as they are setting dowen to eat, a rider is spotted, and all rush for their weapons. He turns out to be a messenger of Beresfor, King of the Peaks)

MESSENGER "I say, you don't have any of that stew to spare, do you. I'm supposed to be riding posthaste to the town of Berias with this message, but the King won't know if I just stop for a bite, will he?" (Sees Verlornen) "By Tyr, it's the Princess! You were captive of the dragon by all accounts, dead by some. Glad I am to be able to refute the rumor-mongering. Do you remember me, ma'am? Colter I am. I held the horse when you first learned to ride. Yopu...you won't tell your father about this, me stopping to eat, will you, ma'am? He's a hard man, your father, and getting harder. Here, you had better see my message." (He gives her a scroll, with her father's seal, saying, King Berefor of the Peaks has had his greatest treasure stolen! His vase, called "Peace of Mind," has been stolen by some base thief. Reward for finding it and its safe return to His Majesty, 200,000 gold.
Old 07-15-2002, 10:13 PM   #233
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Verloren
She smiled at Colter, "Indeed I remember you. It is good see you well, Colter," she accepts the message and reads it over quickly

"Well well...the old fool got the baked clay stolen eh?" a tiny grin forms on her face, "I would congratulate this theif if I met him." She rolled the message back up and handed it to Colter, "You are always welcome here, my friend. I will not tell my father of your stopping, but I suggest you tell him I am alive and well, out of the dragons claws."

Colter bowed to her, and she took her stew to a secluded area
"What move will you make next father?" she whispered "Hold ransom for me too? Alive or dead?" Her eyes glittered a deadly red "We shall see old man...we shall see"

[ 07-15-2002, 11:24 PM: Message edited by: Lady Blue03 ]
Old 07-16-2002, 09:11 AM   #234
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

LILYBLACK (Verloren sees a shimmer behind some bushes. She starts to investigate, but she is forestalled by a slender figure clad all in black leather who steps from behind the plants. She is quite lovely, with black hair cut short but layered up the back to emphasize the shape of her head, black eyes, and a pouting mouth that can shape sudden dazzling smiles. What strikes her immediately is that her heart-shaped face is scarred from just above the left eyebrow to the right cheekbone. She scar is white and old, fortunately avoiding the eye and mouth, but slightly ridging the fine nose. She approaches the princess.) "The Princess Verloren, is it not? I congratulate you on your escape from captivity. Dragons are not known to be kindly hosts. I am Lilyblack, late of Lankhmar and now from all over, Greetings."
Old 07-16-2002, 01:40 PM   #235
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

OOC>>I realized I never said what Verloren looked like *oops*
Verloren
(Blacklily stands calmly as the princess rises from the rock she had been sitting on. The short woman has swirling brown hair that spreads out to form a sort of cloak around her upper body, while strands of grown out bangs frame her dark face. Brown eyes that seem to be veiled in red, a stright nose(OOC: a roman nose), and a mouth that could form snarls as well as smiles, make up her dark yet stunning face.)Verloren regards the newcomer carefuly, laying a hand on Isan, shifting a bit-she had removed her half plate for the night, "Aye, I am Princess Verloren. Is there aught I can help you with, Lady Blacklily? I am not in the mood to be disturbed."

OOC>>I see youre online Attalus, I hope u werent the one screaming to get on the computer

[ 07-16-2002, 02:08 PM: Message edited by: Lady Blue03 ]
Old 07-16-2002, 02:48 PM   #236
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

OOC>> No, that was Piestrider. He was finding a driver for a digital camera. IC>

SIR BLANDAMOUR (He is startled to see Verloren standing talking to a slender form that seems somehow familiar. He remembers, it is Lilyblack of the Scar, last seen in Korup-Shun. What would she be doing here, he wonders. All said in the Order that she was Sir Bos' eminense grisee' and spymistress to boot. He strides over.) "I greet you, Mistress Lilyblack. I see that you are having a private conversation with the Princess, here, and I would not intrude, but if you want me, I shall be right over there." (He walks off.)
Old 07-16-2002, 02:51 PM   #237
Cyril Darkcloud
Lord Soth

For Kellen and TAO

The Steeplewood Forest

The Spring

The shadows of early evening are filled with high pitched squeals and laughter and the dancing movements of the colors of fall as the younglings flit excitedly around their visitor. A few echos on the tones of the blade dance still sound faintly in the cool air. Seeing the flushed smile on Kellen’s face, Jasper winks at Sylvas who has gathered a small chorus of the youngest sprites around himself. At Jasper’s signal, they fly suddenly upward in an explosion of color and laughter out of which speak several high pitched voices, “DEFINITELY NOT A DWARF!”

A few of the boldest younglings gather around Kellen hoping to be allowed to see and touch his blade. “My thanks, friend,” Jasper smiles as he looks up at the tall visitor. “That was some of the best sport the younglings have had in at least a season.”

THE GROVE

For the second time today, the notes of an unusual song have sounded within the air of the forest and Claudia’s eyes meet those of Miriam. Miriam rises silently, hoping that the pause in TAOWolf’s speaking will be long enough for her to discover the source of the unusual music. She hums softly over the basin. Claudia had mentioned that Jasper’s laughter had blended with the notes she had heard earlier. Soon the air above the basin holds the colorful movement and peals of laughter of the younglings as well as the image of an elf whose blade pierces the air with a kind of music.

Seeing that the others have now turned toward her, Miriam gives full voice to the melody of her own incantation and the images and sounds move away from the basin to form a life-sized tableau for the others in the Grove.

“So many visitors we seem to have lately,” Ligeia smiles.

“And with such gifts!” Claudia adds.

Ullalume simply smiles placidly at the sight before her and Iphigenia nods in approval.

The women laugh together at the ‘Not a dwarf’ chorus from the younglings and as Miriam drops her voice into a softer key the visions dance once more over the basin before disappearing. She concludes her own song with a soft howl into the evening air followed by a whispered command.

Rejoining the group, she smiles at TAOWolf and apologizes for the interruption. “Please continue,” she says softly, traces of song still lingering in her voice.

The Spring

The sounds of water flowing from the spring into the pool dance merrily between the excited words and playful laughter of the sprites and their visitor. And a bright silver mist joins this dance. A low and musical howl sounds within the mist and sings for a few moments alongside the voices of this place. Jasper breaks off his words to Kellen in surprise, an expression of delight shining on his face. “Argus!” The younglings cry. “Argus has come!”

Turning once more to Kellen, “It seems that others have appreciated your talents as much as we have.” The bright silver mist swirls slowly together and the howl takes on the tenor of a deep and friendly growl. Soon the mist is no more and a large wolf soon stands among the excited sprites, its fur shining like polished silver.

[ 07-16-2002, 03:25 PM: Message edited by: Cyril Darkcloud ]
Old 07-16-2002, 03:01 PM   #238
TAOWolf
White Dragon

will post this evening........*LMAO* (tearing apart the office looking for my tavern book)
Old 07-17-2002, 01:42 AM   #239
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

OOC>>> Sorry for not posting much, everyone [img]graemlins/blush.gif[/img] ... I've got a case of sever eye strain, to the extent that I can't even get much work done in the office Just assume Legolas, Sorsha and Isaura will tag along wherever the paladins are going and I'll post when my condition's better [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-17-2002, 09:40 AM   #240
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

OOC>> Sorry to hear about that, Mistral. Hope your eyes are better, soon. IC>>
ELIZA (She sees Blandamour over talking to the strange, dark woman and jealousy stirs in her bosom. Then, for a second, the black eyes lock with hers and the jealousy vanishes in the face of fear. There is real hatred there. She must have done something in her previous life to that woman. Seeing Blandamour walk back toward her she rushes up to him and hoilds him closely, trying to keep from crying.) "My Lord, that woman, who is she?"
Closed Thread