Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-08-2002, 10:13 PM   #1
Bokken
Baaz Draconian

Spoiler
I just got into TOB and some while through it (in Watchers Keep) Minsc and Aerie have been having conversations with one another. Minsc wants a salve put in a private place and Aerie say's she'll see what she can do. Then they start talking about where Minsc comes from etc. Is this going to lead to my Aerie romance going sour cause if it is (although I'd hate to have to do this) Minsc is a dead man.
I'd just like to put a stop to this before it goes too far.
Bokken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2002, 11:20 AM   #2
robtheo
Welcomed New User

i would not worry about the bitch, she started saying to me "would you like to see me with my clothes off" me"obviously", i shag her, then she says "you have opened my eyes to what is out there, I am a woman now, I must leave you to see the rest of the world". And hey presto no magic user in the group.
Rob
robtheo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2002, 11:36 AM   #3
banzai
Manshoon

quote:
Originally posted by robtheo:
i would not worry about the bitch, she started saying to me "would you like to see me with my clothes off" me"obviously", i shag her, then she says "you have opened my eyes to what is out there, I am a woman now, I must leave you to see the rest of the world". And hey presto no magic user in the group.
Rob

It was the same with me but I was able to talk her into remaining with my group. Since then my Aerie romance seems to be over.

Does anybody know if there´s a way to continue this romance without cheating ???
Old 01-09-2002, 01:41 PM   #4
Bokken
Baaz Draconian

Thanks for the replies guys but my character has not yet "lied" with Aerie is why I am asking this. Thus the romance has not yet reached a stage to be finished (or at least it doesn't seem so)

robtheo Welcome to IW! One thing here is that we do not use those words in our posts. Secondly you will have to agree that although you do not worry about her, I do. She is a part of member of my party and one I hold high regards against. One mans meat is another mans poison though, so I guess I can understand if you do not like her but please refrain from posting in that manner unless you can actually reply to me with the info I asked for to begin with.

I thank you nonetheless [img]smile.gif[/img]
Bokken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2002, 07:30 PM   #5
Ezekial
The Magister

Have romanced Aerie all way through, didn't interfere with my romance...remember Aerie is Minsc's "Witch" now...only problem I had was with that $@!* bard Haer'Dalis
Old 01-09-2002, 07:36 PM   #6
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Haer'Dalis only has 1 conversation with her then she tells him that she is "involved" with you...... and no, Minsc and Aerie dont go off with each otha as far as I know..... I was getting worried when it happened 2, come 2 think of it it happened in Watchers Keep 2.... Mayb it only happenz there....
Glorfindel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2002, 07:51 PM   #7
Witchdoctor
Dungeon Master

I also romanced Aerie all the way through to the end of TOB. I didn't sleep with her until some point in TOB. I had a chance in SOA, but choose the conversation option to wait, it's too early etc. I have heard that if you do sleep with her too early, that can end the romance, which may have been what happened to robtheo. Aerie ended up pregnant and had the baby during one of the last battles with the final boss in TOB, which is what others have reported too. I have never heard of Aerie taking off with Minsc, and he was in my party too, until I replaced him with Sarevok (tough decision; Minsc was fun, but Sarevok is an awesome tank). By the way, I also thought Aerie was an excellent and useful party member.
Witchdoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2002, 07:52 PM   #8
Ezekial
The Magister

Really? With Haer'Dalis I

Spoiler
Was challenged to a duel over aerie, and when I fought (and won) he left!
Old 01-09-2002, 08:30 PM   #9
Arathor
The Magister

hah, i wasn't aware that shagging was involved in this game. is it like that with all romances?
Arathor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2002, 08:39 PM   #10
Witchdoctor
Dungeon Master

quote:
Originally posted by Arathor:
hah, i wasn't aware that shagging was involved in this game. is it like that with all romances?

Yes, that is a possible outcome with all the romances, at least the female ones, I never had a female character or tried to romance Anomen. As far as I know, though, Aerie is the only one to get pregnant.
Witchdoctor is offline   Reply With Quote