Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-12-2001, 09:58 PM   #1
Kelston
Welcomed New User

If the title is considered a spoiler I apologize, I figured it isn't since it's basically the first quest you can complete in the game.

Anyway, I seem to be encountering some weird bug with the first Aerie and Quayle dialog after you kill Kalah. Normally, you are supposed to go through that whole thing where Aerie asks if Quayle is okay then you get to choose whether or not to keep Aerie in your party.

However, I seem to be not getting that dialog but instead i'm getting a dialog that is supposed to come after the romance with Aerie has started and you go visit Quayle.

*Possible spoiler to follow*

The dialog I get is the one where Quayle says that Aerie has surrounded herself with wonderful friends and then asks if your character and Aerie are more than just friends. Then Aerie says Quayle is the smartest man she knows and promises to come for a tenday so Quayle can get to know you better, and Quayle says she overestimates his stomach for young love etc.. etc..

I have Throne of Bhaal installed as well as the "final" BG2: ToB patch installed. If anyone knows what is causing this problem and how to fix it, i'd be grateful.
Kelston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2001, 11:51 PM   #2
LennonCook
Jack Burton

Well... im not sure as to the cause... but as for the fix, try 8/\|_|}|_||2|}/\5|-| this page has a fix for most of the problems found in the game. It can be very useful sometimes...[/font}
LennonCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2001, 01:02 AM   #3
Kelston
Welcomed New User

I already have the Fixpack for Throne of Bhaal installed from Baldurdash. I forgot to mention it earlier. But either way, none of the fixes on the page actually mentions this problem occuring so I don't think it has a fix up for it.
Kelston is offline   Reply With Quote