Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-20-2000, 12:49 AM   #1
Larr2

All I see anymore is Rikard and Adhreal. Where is everyone else??
Am I considered one of the "old ones" to the forum ??(Since everyone else are new, since after the release of BGII)
(I was here before that)
Old 10-21-2000, 12:54 AM   #2
mir_ror
Welcomed New User

Look in the mirror and you'll find the answer...
Actually, I've been spending some time at the BG2 forum looking at the issues raised on character development (eg. dual/multi-classing), so that I can start planning for my current BG1 character(s). Rikard, it seems that the ranger can indeed dual-class to a cleric... It would be nice to see what the druid/cleric spell-casting combo would turn out to be ...
It's very tempting though, to start anew with one of the unique kits offered -- especially the monk class. Or maybe I'll just take my time and try all !!
mir_ror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2000, 06:40 AM   #3
Karn the First

Heey, budy. R U Larry with a new alias or something ?

Well, I havent visited the site for like an age or something. But it seems like we are an extinct race. The Ancient Race is no more, and made place for the new generation. A sad storry indeed ...

Jesus, I feel like a granny. I even forgot how to write English and I type as slow as shit dripping of the wall. But... If the clan will finaly come, we shall reunite to unleash our reign of terror and demons upon those that will not bow, Blasphemers !!!

(sad *sigh*)... I'm getting to old for this stuff... I go have my nap now.
Later...
Old 10-21-2000, 08:18 AM   #4
Larr2

Yes, I am Larry, but at work, during the day, I am Larr2, becuase I had to log on with a new profile here...
I remember you, and it is damn good to see another familiar face!!
I hope we will search out our brethren, and reclaim what is ours!
Old 10-21-2000, 08:59 AM   #5
Karn the First

AMEN TO THAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-21-2000, 01:29 PM   #6
A Mage named Rikard

Told you so

But i don't like monks am i the only one?????
Old 10-21-2000, 04:36 PM   #7
Adhrael

Well I´m here again too... Good to see you all !!!

Hey Karn you never explained me your new nickname. Could you do please ??? By the way, I´m thinking of changing my nickname too. Any suggestions ???

Well, as I´ve said averywhere, please start sending images and ideas for our website !!!!
Old 10-21-2000, 04:55 PM   #8
Larr2

Glad to see all you old farts are still around !! I was begining to wonder ...
Well, it is of course excusable if BGII has triumphed in overtaking your spare time. I understand.
Yet, without your guidance and direction, I am begining to fall into the clutches of Jerome and his
similary-aligned bad boys!! Yet I shall not join their legions as of yet...I do not trust Jerome...I believe he is luring me into a trap...such is the attributes of an evilly aligned character.
Old 10-21-2000, 05:00 PM   #9
Asphyxiate
Manshoon

Comparing Jerome to evil is like comparing Minsc to Hair.
He'd love to have it, but it's just not there..

You _know_ where evil lies.
Asphyxiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2000, 06:07 PM   #10
Loser

i still don't know whether or not MP works, but i do know that i can hardly ever try because almost all the games on GSA are passworded, the rest laggy, and no, i am not using a different program (GSA= game spy arcade)