Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-17-2003, 10:00 PM   #21
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Originally posted by Lanesra:
quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:
Yeah exactly, only 1-nil that's nothing. Seaman was beaten at the end, his ass saved only by Cole. And the way Arsenal were wasting time at the end was disgusting and unsportsmanlike [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Yeah like who do we think we are putting a DEFENDER in a DEFENSIVE position ? and as for only 1.0 do you get 2 cups if you score 4? [/QUOTE]Oooh well defended there Lanesra. You should join the debating squad. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Who do I think I am provoking people like that when I don't even give a damn about club-level football?
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 05-17-2003, 10:13 PM   #22
Charlie
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by cormack:
I have no idea as to what everyone is excited about in this thread. Anybody willing to clue me in here? What happened?
Eh? It's about up the Arse.

Arsenal Football Club beat Southampton Football Club in the final of the FA Cup. A big deal in Britain is the FA Cup.
[img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/england1.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />One Love, Peace. [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/pissr.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/piss.gif\" alt=\" - \" />
Old 05-17-2003, 10:19 PM   #23
cormack
Dungeon Master

Well then celebration is in store for Arsenal! Way to go!! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Prost and prost X!
Old 05-17-2003, 10:51 PM   #24
wellard
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Davros:
Unsportsmanlike - you mean like how Henry could have gone down in the opening minute for a penalty, and like the Southampton players never gave the ball back to us after that injury to your keeper - that the sort of thing you was meanin Vasky?

On the subject of the time wastin, I recall Liverpool givin us the same runaround a couple of years ago. Winning was important - winning pretty is always nice, but it isn't essential
Congratulations Arsenal *choke* the better team won, I hope you Davros, lanesra, and odnut enjoyed it. The highlight of the match was Henry not going down like a sack of spuds when he could have easily got a penalty [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] It was a disgrace that the ref booked him for unsportsmanlike behaviour in the second half. He was hard done by.

The time wasting at the end was not good and it was a shame it was not punished in the last minute.

Anyway, again well done the arse

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 05-18-2003, 02:31 AM   #25
Cristian
Emerald Dragon

ah those shity teams aint football!
BAH!
the colombian team now that is real football 2 bad a few got killed....
Old 05-18-2003, 02:40 AM   #26
GokuZool
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by Cristian:
ah those shity teams aint football!
BAH!
the colombian team now that is real football 2 bad a few got killed....
Are you serious? [img]graemlins/saywhat.gif[/img]

The English Premier League is one of the finest football leagues out there!

Back on topic....

Another mediocre FA cup final IMO. (I was backing Southhampton I'm a Man U supporter )

[ 05-18-2003, 02:43 AM: Message edited by: GokuZool ]
Old 05-18-2003, 02:41 AM   #27
Cristian
Emerald Dragon

i seen arsenal play once they lost [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 05-18-2003, 02:42 AM: Message edited by: Cristian ]
Old 05-18-2003, 02:44 AM   #28
GokuZool
Lord Ao

Quote:
Yeah, probably against Man U [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 05-18-2003, 05:41 AM   #29
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Originally posted by GokuZool:
quote:
Yeah, probably against Man U [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]That couldn't have been an FA Cup game then - could it? I seem to recall that Mancy U got knocked out by the Arse this year - in fact I remember a great run by a fellow called Giggs, defenders and goalkeeper on the ground, an open net from 25 yards out, and then the big wally lifted the shot inexpertly with his right foot over the bar. One of the bloopers of the season in fact [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-18-2003, 05:53 AM   #30
Horatio
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Davros:
That couldn't have been an FA Cup game then - could it? I seem to recall that Mancy U got knocked out by the Arse this year - in fact I remember a great run by a fellow called Giggs, defenders and goalkeeper on the ground, an open net from 25 yards out, and then the big wally lifted the shot inexpertly with his right foot over the bar. One of the bloopers of the season in fact [img]smile.gif[/img]
I'd call it more of a miracle