Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-06-2002, 06:09 PM   #1
uss
20th Level Warrior

what do you think is the worst crime known to mankind?
i can think of one crime that is by far the worst and most disgusting of them all. i belive raping is much, much worse than anykind of Ossu Binnu(Osama)crime because the reason why you do a crime is the most important thing.
I feel sorry for the women in South Africa. i heard raping is.. erm, "popular" there(EVERY SECOND woman has been raped).

[ 06-06-2002, 06:33 PM: Message edited by: uss ]
Old 06-06-2002, 06:13 PM   #2
Deathcow
Elminster

my vote goes to random murder...dunno the official term for it

rape is way up there too, but people can recover from that...murder is so...final. not many people recover from murder.

and the fact that the victim doesnt even know the attacker makes it twice as bad, imo.
Old 06-06-2002, 06:15 PM   #3
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

pedophilia (sp?) is by far the worst crime.
To do such a terrible thing to a child and to completely ruin their lives is a horrible thing to do, and should give a definite death penalty!
Old 06-06-2002, 06:17 PM   #4
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Deathcow:
my vote goes to random murder...dunno the official term for it

rape is way up there too, but people can recover from that...murder is so...final. not many people recover from murder.

and the fact that the victim doesnt even know the attacker makes it twice as bad, imo.
yes, but the reason of random murder is that the attacker is crazy or something, the reason of raping is a persons personal desire for sex.
Old 06-06-2002, 06:19 PM   #5
Lavindathar
Harper

I bet someone takes offence at the humerous sight comment.

I disagree, raping, or any other crime is no where as bad as murder. You can recover from being raped. You can recover from being stolen from, but if you are murdered,its over.

Sorry for the way that came out, it's a weird thing to answer.
Old 06-06-2002, 06:21 PM   #6
Lavindathar
Harper

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir ReGiN:
To do such a terrible thing to a child and to completely ruin their lives is a horrible thing to do, and should give a definite death penalty!
Better that than dead...

And about my other response, no1 had replied when I typed that!

[ 06-06-2002, 06:22 PM: Message edited by: Lavindathar ]
Old 06-06-2002, 06:22 PM   #7
andrewas
Harper

Quote:
Originally posted by uss:
come to think of it, a woman raping a man would be a humorous sight [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
You have a strange sense of humour then.

My vote goes to paedophilia as well. Thats just sick, and I think paedophiles deserve death. Well actualy they deserve worse than that, but that would be sinking to their level. Part of the way anyway.
Old 06-06-2002, 06:28 PM   #8
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
ah, i forgot about that crime.
ReGiN, recently in Estonia, a horrible pedophilia crime happened. a 13 year old boy(not me!! nor was it any of my classmates!!) took about six 1 month - 6 year old children inside an old wooden house in a forest and raped them. the worst thing is that he might not get ANY punishment at all because there aren`t any rules about pedophilia which is caused by a child! all of the victims mothers tore down the wooden house. fortunatelly, one of the victims fathers is threatening to kill the bastardly perv and the boy is even afraid to go out of his house. cruel, yes, but the asshole deserves much more of a punishment than that.
Old 06-06-2002, 06:29 PM   #9
Lavindathar
Harper

Quote:
Originally posted by andrewas:
quote:
come to think of it, a woman raping a man would be a humorous sight [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
You have a strange sense of humour then.

My vote goes to paedophilia as well. Thats just sick, and I think paedophiles deserve death. Well actualy they deserve worse than that, but that would be sinking to their level. Part of the way anyway.
[/QUOTE]
told you someone would have a go!

IMPO, I can't see how anything is worse than ending somebodys life. If you were a victim of paedophilia, you can recover, and have some sort of a life. If you're dead, you can't. Ending someones life is the worst.
Old 06-06-2002, 06:30 PM   #10
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

Quote:
quote:
ah, i forgot about that crime.
ReGiN, recently in Estonia, a horrible pedophilia crime happened. a 13 year old boy(not me!! nor was it any of my classmates!!) took about six 1 month - 6 year old children inside an old wooden house in a forest and raped them. the worst thing is that he might not get ANY punishment at all because there aren`t any rules about pedophilia which is caused by a child! all of the victims mothers tore down the wooden house. fortunatelly, one of the victims fathers is threatening to kill the bastardly perv and the boy is even afraid to go out of his house. cruel, yes, but the asshole deserves much more of a punishment than that.
[/QUOTE]God, that's just horrible. In that particular case I think it would be for the boy's own good if they kill him.