Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-25-2001, 04:16 PM   #1
Melusine
Dracolisk

This might be superfluous or silly, but I think it's disturbing that there are so many people who are feeling left out, consider leaving etc. (not talking about Armi/rikard, I know you're just off to have a good time). Draconia and Gabriel are the most obvious ones, but it struck me that almost everybody answering their threads said that they could relate to their feeling of being left out or unwanted sometimes.
It's probably not going to be of much help to anybody, but just for the record: I love you people! The forum is still a great place I think, and even though I may not have spoken to everybody personally, I read all your posts and know all your names! The board has just grown so big over the last few weeks and there simply isn't enough time to answer everybody's threads. Still, this is a message to everybody that no one in this board will ever be totally forgotten. Just try to accept the limitations of the Forum and have fun!
Old 02-25-2001, 04:23 PM   #2
Stealth Bomber

Melusine, you are so right. I come here daily and I can't keep up with all the posts. It seems that this board is a victim of its own success. For all of you who feel no-one is answering you, we do care, its just that its impossible to read all the posts. Post again and again until you get your answer. Don't leave because you feel left out. Just because some post more than others, doesn't mean you are any less important or respected.

Old 02-25-2001, 04:24 PM   #3
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Thank you Miss Melusine, it couldnt be said better!
Old 02-25-2001, 06:04 PM   #4
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

At risk of being my shortest ever post: I echo all of the above.

Storm-Queen
Old 02-25-2001, 06:07 PM   #5
Gray Mage
Banned User

Ditto to the sentiments of Melusine. This is one big happy family!!!
>
>
Storm queen does this mean your losing your touch?!?!
>
Old 02-25-2001, 06:17 PM   #6
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Melusine - Back at ya (we all love you too)!
Old 02-25-2001, 07:13 PM   #7
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Melusine, your words are like a soft springbreeze ryffling my fur.. Love you back you all!
Well hopefully if we can start spreading ICQ and have the new board up I think it will make thinks easier for everybody, and well just be persistent, I try to respond to all unanswered post I can just to shoe that we all care, but sometimes I donīt simple canīt help out or donīt have the time but never to worry, cry wolf and I will come running.. hehe staggering right now though!

Just remember something I like to say to you all here, Melusine kinda got to me with this thread, it is htat all you people are really funny and great, we have people from early teens up to 40 and older? and we can talk about everything! Joke around and even help each other out sometimes. I for one think its great and I wished this board will survive even after BG2 has left out computers cause this game has given me so much more I could ever dream of! *sniff* Damn you all, you made this furry creature have moisty eyes all of sudden, shame (How does one make a smiley with a tounge sticking out?)
Old 02-25-2001, 07:17 PM   #8
Patriarch
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Just keep on bumping if no-one listens!
I know some times you feel like this but keep trying!
Old 02-25-2001, 08:04 PM   #9
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Gray Mage: HAHAHAHAHA, I believe Hellfire and his domain shall freeze well over before that ever happens! (wolfgir thats : P without the space!)

I was just being brief for time's sake and they did say pretty much all I would have said-so saved the space!

Storm-Queen
Old 02-25-2001, 08:22 PM   #10
Wah.

I know I've been absent because by my recent depression. But I know that people will be here for me.

I feel really bad that it has to end this way because I thought we were the essence of this forum. My post doesn't matter to me, the replies don't matter to me either.

It's the fact that we are a in a special place, with special people and we own have our special stories and things to share with one another.