Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-11-2001, 05:51 AM   #1
Kinslayer
Drow Warrior

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A BOARD MEMBER?
About two months.
WHAT'S YOUR REAL FIRST NAME?
Andy.
GOT ANY ANIMALS?
Only a tropical aquarium.
APARTMENT, HOUSE, HIGHRISE OR TOWNHOUSE?
Apartment translated as "hotel and post club party pad for my drunken mates of a weekend".
ARE YOU RELIGIOUS?
Nope.
BALL POINTS OR FELT TIPS?
Ball Points.
WHY DO YOU PLAY RPGS?
I like to do anything that removes me from the grind of life for a period of time, whether it's reading, adrenaline sports, travelling or computer games.
WHAT CAR/TRUCK DO YOU DRIVE?
Honda Fireblade motorbike, cars are for families and pensioners.
DO YOU CLICK ON ZIROC'S SPONSOR'S ADS?
Nope.
WHAT KIND OF WORK DO YOU DO (OCCUPATION)?
I'm in the exciting field of mainframe programming for a stock broking firm as a project manager.
WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TYPE OF MUSIC (COUNTRY, ROCK, POP, BLUES, CLASSICAL, ETC.)?
Too much variety to answer, probably lean towards R'n'B although I have Indie, Pop, Reggae, Rock, House......... and so on and so on.
HOW MANY BROTHERS AND SISTERS?
No full brothers or sisters but I have two half brothers, two half sisters and one half sister who passed away two years ago.
WHICH IS BETTER, MOUNTAINS OR BEACHES?
Beaches are boring unless you're crossing them to get to a speedboat! Mountains are cool especially if covered in snow.
IF YOU WENT ON "SURVIVOR," WHAT LUXURY ITEM WOULD YOU CHOOSE?
The most inspiring book I've read "A Child Called It" by Dave Pelzer. Seeing this guy's suffering would make anything survivor could throw at me look like a walk in the park.
CHIPS OR DORITOS?
Dorito's
WHAT WAS YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE (DREAMING KIND)?
I have a recurring dream based on film called "Dawn of the Dead". This was the first horror I ever saw at the tender age of 7 and it gave me nightmares for weeks which I still get to this day. Now I know why it was an 18 certificate and I didn't watch another horror film until I was about 16.
WHAT DO YOUR FAMILY/FRIENDS THINK OF YOU SPENDING TIME ON THIS BOARD?
I only do it when I'm at work!
WHAT'S YOUR TOP 3 FAVORITE GAMES OF THE PAST 2 YEARS?
BGII
Gran Turismo 2
Championship Manager 3
DEATH PENALTY OR NOT?
Certain crimes are so bad that they demand it. If anyone raped or took the life of someone I cared about I would do everything in my power to see them dead.
ARE YOU PLANNING ON STICKING AROUND ON THIS BOARD?
Yes indeedy.