Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-13-2001, 11:03 PM   #11
John D Harris
Ninja Storm Shadow

Sazerac you scared me for a minute there I thought I was going to have to go back to school. When you throw in a fancy word it kinda rattles us Bama Boys for a minute
Owl tastes like buzzard right? that Yankee must have been from way up north around Shreveport(sp?)
You're right this forum is great we may not agree but, we don't have to resort to inefective name calling. Politicaly, philosophicly, religouesly(sp?), we cover all spectruims, most of us are here about a game. When to comes to Real World subjects this forum respects each ohters point of view. That not to say that we don't have disagreements, we just want to be civilized.
LONG LIVE THE IRONWORKS

------------------

"the memories of a man in his old age,
are deeds of a man in his prime"

[This message has been edited by John D Harris (edited 05-13-2001).]
Old 05-13-2001, 11:13 PM   #12
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

John D, just to let you know...I wouldn't use a word like "invective." I posted that verbatim from an e-mail joke I received. "Flame" is a good enough word for me!

Old 05-14-2001, 05:47 AM   #13
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Well I visited this Forum on a chance, my experience with chats, posting boards etc was that most time someone used to flame or destroy the the whole fun of it or everybody was saying things like "Hey, Lisa are you horney tonight?" or other stuff and so it continued for a long time..

Meaningless to say, i rather read the telephonebook twice...

When I came here I noticed that well, this wasn´t a chat hehe and also that people treated each other respectfully. No one trashed others posts with too much nonsense. Ok, some things went overboard but still in a friendly manner.

So well i got stuck here and well a bit spoiled, I can´t visit other places safter this (hehe, almost) cause here we don´t flame each other much, people get help and so on.

Sazerac, your post was funny though, but to be one of thoose dudes , that gotta have to be really annoying getting your post destroyed like that..

------------------

WOLF WINS EVERY FIGHT BUT ONE, AND IN THAT ONE, HE DIES
Old 05-14-2001, 04:58 PM   #14
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Bumping for those who didn't read the first time.

BK

------------------

The Black Storm Cloud of the Night
Consort to a Queen
Champion of Truth, Justice and Cloudy's Way
Captain of the Knights of the Golden Dragons
Heart, Mind, and Soul
Offical Wizard and Warrior Questioner
What is this, the Spanish Inquisition?
Ironworks Answer Man
Old 05-14-2001, 05:24 PM   #15
Malthaussen