Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-27-2002, 01:51 PM   #11
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Indeed, life is good.
As I said in the cafe, my pot roast came out just right and my Tennessee cousins have gone home. Fish and visitors smell in three days, as dear Ben Franklin pointed out.
We got a big check in the mail.
My 3 y/o is going to daycare this afternoon
I was doing Mad Lum's Machine last night, and when I had already done all of the additions, just for the heck of it, got Imoen to do the Intelligence one again, and the darn thing gave her 100,000, yes 100,000 experience points, and now she is level with Nalia.
Our new computer is going up at the office this weekend.
Easter is Sunday and I've got a new outfit and a new purse and a great pair of shoes to wear to Church.
We're getting a new server, yay
I haven't got a headache
My new jeans fit
And the weather is GORGEOUS!
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 03-27-2002, 02:18 PM   #12
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

I'll tell you my happy thing: for the past month, everyone on IW has been so nice and things have been running so well (server notwithstanding) that it has made my job as mod infinitely easier. (I say this as I'm ferociously pounding on the wood of my desk, LOL!)

So I just wanted to give a wave and say GREAT JOB, IW! And keep up the great work! This is what makes this community a wonderful place to be.

Cheers,

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."
Old 03-27-2002, 02:28 PM   #13
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Saz, that reminds me of one that I left out; IWisupIWisupIWisupIWisup. IRONWORKS IS NO LONGER DOWN!!!! I think that everybody is so happy to be back, that we are not holding petty grudges, etc., and I am happy about that, too.
Old 03-27-2002, 02:32 PM   #14
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Galadria:
Saz, that reminds me of one that I left out; IWisupIWisupIWisupIWisup. IRONWORKS IS NO LONGER DOWN!!!! I think that everybody is so happy to be back, that we are not holding petty grudges, etc., and I am happy about that, too.
Ah, yes indeed, that is a happy thing! Although I still have trouble accessing it in the early evenings, I usually go play a game or two and then try again later, and it's usually up then. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Cheers,

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."
Old 03-27-2002, 03:07 PM   #15
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Hmmm, I'm on IW and... um, *thinks*
Hey, Galadria's a red dragon!!!!
Woo!
Old 03-27-2002, 07:27 PM   #16
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I would like to celebrate going on vacation as of today. Help me celebrate and send some extra cash to me everyone
Old 03-27-2002, 07:36 PM   #17
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Good to see all the replies! *thwacks LoA on the head with a very old trout* [img]tongue.gif[/img] LOL! Have a GREAT vacation, LoA!

Cloudy, giving Saz a GREAT BIG HUG just because she feels like it!
Old 03-27-2002, 07:41 PM   #18
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

ummmm I'm having my wisdom teeth taken out this month...does that count? [img]smile.gif[/img]

Actually, I have been working 7:30 to 6 or 7 or 8 for about 4 months now. And it is offical - as of April 1, I'll be one of the new contacts for our Western Office Business (which unfortnately for them is coming to our Eastern Office and they are being shut down) and my schedule gets changed to 11-8 with a 10% shift bonus. So it looks like all those long hours are paying off. [img]smile.gif[/img] More time for here.

yeah me!!

BK
The Black Storm Cloud of the Night - Consort to a Queen- Champion of Truth, Justice and Cloudy's Way - Captain of the Knights of the Golden Dragons - Heart, Mind, and Soul- Newbie at Heart - ()xxxxxxxxxxxxx{}:::::::::::::::::::::>
Old 03-27-2002, 07:58 PM   #19
Encard
Quintesson

Hmm... well... IW... and the new server... and that no one has tried to kill me yet... and blue fuzzy things... and DS coming out in about a week... and WEASELS RULE ALL... and our teacher gave an extension on a paper we had to right so i didn't have to stay up until 1 yesterday writing it since I also had to do a power point and timeline by myself, although the power point is more optional and is completely useless and it's only there to take peoples' minds off how bad my presentation will be and cows... MOO... hmm... eh.... cows? moo? *grin I'll think of something...
Old 03-27-2002, 08:48 PM   #20
turbovee
Elminster

Hey Cloudy! [img]smile.gif[/img]

I stopped in to see what was up and saw my name mentioned on this thread. I thank you for putting me on the list of things that have made you smile. I'm glad I could make it back her if only for short visits here and there and the occasional post.

OH, and for those of you (Lioness, Redblueflare, mouse, Sir Taliesin, Milamber, Reeka, Relic, Epona, Moni and of course my truly wonderful friends Ladyzekke and LOA)that welcomed me back so warmly

THANK YOU!