Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-04-2001, 09:34 AM   #1
Vampire

Hello [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]

A huge *hug* to all my Friends out there scattered in this world.
Amongst all the chaos, confusion, darkness and taint, I would like to say cheer up, smile and remember in the words of Max Ehrmann, the world is still a beautiful place. [img]graemlins/agree.gif[/img]
Look through your window, should you have one, how glorious the sunshine is, reflecting and catching the full spendour of this autumn...
If you're in southern hemisphere... bad luck Suthernners! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
If you don't have a window, email me back so I can remove you from my contact list...

Right enough of my cynicalism. Anyway, as I was saying, this world is still beautiful, right?
I mean if we took away all the comprehensive bombings and anthrax, then we will live in the green ecotopian world that we all love so much. So let's stop argueing over petty things like who Jerusalem belongs too and *hug*.
I mean all we really want deep down is to find the fluffy world where we all lie in huge fluffy clouds and stare into the stars... [img]smile.gif[/img]

So what is the point of all this? Well there isn't one and I am just bored out of my pants.
Where was I? Oh yes, so as I sit in front of my tiny LCD screen of my laptop, I tell you people to be happy and spread the merriness, if that's a word, like I am doing to you now. If you feel unaffected by all this happiness, then give it a few years to let it settle in....
Give these wise if not ignorant words to your friends by pressing the "forward" button shamelessly and selflessly until your finger hurts.

What else is there to say?? Errr... Oh yes! (no that wasn't a cry of passion). I think the general idea I was trying head towards was: Merry Christmas, or something to that effect.
If you don't celebrate Christmas then just be happy and follow the crowd. Or if you live in the southern hemisphere where it's baking hot, then happy scuba diving to you.

Either way, enjoy life. Because you will never relive the second that has just gone past and you will never have back the 10 minutes it has taken you to read this. Oh well! Darn!

So to the genuine part! Have a lovely Christmas and a happy New Year ALL of You.
And I'll see you all in the hopefully not too distant future.

*hugs* from Weisi [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]
Old 12-04-2001, 09:58 AM   #2
Vampire

*looks around*

Have I scared everyone away? or are people's attentions spans sooo short now that they can't even read the above
Old 12-04-2001, 09:59 AM   #3
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Good post Avatar, I agree completely with all of the above.
Old 12-04-2001, 10:10 AM   #4
MagiK

Great post, and another point...if you have the ability to get here and read the post then you are obviously one of the blessed and should celebrate the goodness in the world [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-04-2001, 10:18 AM   #5
Elif Godson
Dracolich

I think I am suffering from double vision.
Old 12-05-2001, 04:16 AM   #6
Vampire

quote:
Originally posted by Elif Godson:
I think I am suffering from double vision.

I think most of my friends will be from some point to another
Old 12-05-2001, 07:53 AM   #7
Legolas
Jack Burton

A merry x-mas to you too Weisi [img]smile.gif[/img]
And a big *HUG*

You make the world seem such a happy place, we don't need Greenpeace!
Old 12-05-2001, 08:00 AM   #8
Garnet FalconDance
Mephistopheles

I think we're all still reeling from the eloquence and depth of your missive......

Happy Yule to you, too!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-05-2001, 09:44 AM   #9
Vampire

quote:
Originally posted by Legolas:
A merry x-mas to you too Weisi [img]smile.gif[/img]
And a big *HUG*

You make the world seem such a happy place, we don't need Greenpeace!

Hi Legolas [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img] And a *hug* to you as well my friend. I hope you enjoy Christams and the Lord of the Rings film