Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-12-2004, 08:37 AM   #611
Dalamar Stormcrow
Banned User

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......women in tightly-clad leather with a whip.
Old 03-12-2004, 08:47 AM   #612
Skippy1
Elminster

*throws a bucket of cold water over Dalamar Stormcrow, then offers him a tinny*

"I'm sure thing will get better for the Black Caps, Downunda. You just have to have faith. That, and the fact that it's only the Saffa's! [img]graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

*yell's to the missus through the door*

"We could do with some more steaks, Darlin'. Looks like the neighbours are stoppin' for tea!"
Old 03-12-2004, 08:57 AM   #613
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Did someone say 'barbie'? Bring on the steaks and uh....shoo the flies away, Mouse and Dalamar may still have their mouths open
Old 03-12-2004, 09:03 AM   #614
Skippy1
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by Bungleau:
And I'm learning things, too... I was supposed to drink that tinny, not eat it. I'll remember better for next time [img]graemlins/cheers.gif[/img]
"You can eat them if you want mate! Who am I to tell others what to do. Think you'll have trouble digesting a tinny though, and I don't even want to think about what state you'll be in when you try to........you know.........pass it."

*turns slightly green, cracks another tinny and has a big swig*

"Ahhh, that's better!"
Old 03-12-2004, 09:06 AM   #615
Skippy1
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Did someone say 'barbie'? Bring on the steaks and uh....shoo the flies away, Mouse and Dalamar may still have their mouths open
"Ah! Rainbabe! Grab yourself a brew, and pull up a pew!"

*slaps another few steaks on the barbie*

"Right you lot, the first batch is ready! Who's hungry??"
Old 03-12-2004, 09:29 AM   #616
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Oh yah! I'll even avoid [img]graemlins/stormy.gif[/img] bringing any heavy clouds this way...we'll get nice light fluffy ones for barbecue time!

Ok, who's got the cold Coca Colas? [img]graemlins/group2.gif[/img] I brought the decorations!
Old 03-12-2004, 09:43 AM   #617
Skippy1
Elminster

"Hmmm...we don't usually bother with Deccies for a barbie, but, whatever turns you on, Dearest."

*hangs up balloons and streamers being careful around the BBQ area*

"Sorry babe, Victorian Bitter, Toohey's New or Swan Lager (Black Ducks) only I'm afraid. The bloody rug rats have scoffed all the soft drinks!"
Old 03-12-2004, 09:59 AM   #618
Ilander
20th Level Warrior

I feel terrible.

Is that what you really want to say?
Old 03-12-2004, 09:59 AM   #619
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Firestormalpha:
Bungle, that was just cold.
My apologies, FSA. 'Twas meant in the humor and fun of this thread. I hereby retract any offense it may have given. Experience gives you the ability to recognize those when you make them happen... again. Besides, you pulled one on me with the bloodberry juice bag and the strawberry milkshake...

*pulls out one of Skippy's slightly used tinnies*

'Ere. To express my regret at inadvertant offense, allow me to provide you with a beverage.

*looks at the tinny*

You can have the clean one.
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Old 03-12-2004, 10:02 AM   #620
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Skippy1:
"Hmmm...we don't usually bother with Deccies for a barbie, but, whatever turns you on, Dearest."

*hangs up balloons and streamers being careful around the BBQ area*

"Sorry babe, Victorian Bitter, Toohey's New or Swan Lager (Black Ducks) only I'm afraid. The bloody rug rats have scoffed all the soft drinks!"
HEHE, well, we don't do decorations for barbecues either, but heck, it's a celebration! It snowed... LOL ok ok, give me a break, it's early morning out my way!
Hmmm...no softdrinks? Well, vodka and tonic with a twist of lime, then! And if you tell me all you have is beer-type drinks...I'll have to go stock you up properly! HEY LADYZ! Bring some mixers and ice! It's a stare at you...err..not staring at you party bbq!