Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-08-2002, 12:46 PM   #1
Grindar Silvermane
Manshoon

Location: Temple of Tempus: The High Hall of Swords and Banners
Hail Tempus and good day to all of you

Maybe this problem has been discussed before, but if so I couldn't find it. I keep having the following problem during gameplay:

So npc tells me to talk to some other npc or when I have completed some quest I want to talk to the person who asked me to do this I keep getting the message: Cannot initiate dialogue. *** appears to be busy.

Anyone know what might caus ethis problem and how to solve it?
Old 01-08-2002, 03:07 PM   #2
Level 42
Elite Waterdeep Guard

You're probably using Windows 2000 or XP. Download the latest ToB patch from www.bioware.com. It should solve your problem, among other fixes.
Level 42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2002, 11:43 AM   #3
Grindar Silvermane
Manshoon

Location: Temple of Tempus: The High Hall of Swords and Banners
quote:
Originally posted by Level 42:
You're probably using Windows 2000 or XP. Download the latest ToB patch from www.bioware.com. It should solve your problem, among other fixes.

Thanks a million Level 42. I forgot to mention I am running Win XP. Well, truth to tell I wasn't thinking about that being a problem but I'll do as you suggested.

Cheers,
Grindar