Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-16-2002, 06:10 PM   #1
Joie
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hi. Sorry if this has been done to death but I can't find it anywhere. I have just started Chapter 4 and I am only just level 14. I thought that I had done all the quests to date, however, I have read posts that say people starting chapter 4 are level 17! Is there a list anywhere so I can see what I missed? Especially in chapter 3 because I can still go back and finish them.
I did all the henchmen quests in chapter 1 and 4 of the 6 in chapter 2 but I am not a high enough level to do any of the henchmen quests in chapter 3. They all tell me to come back later.

Thanks in advance.
Joie
Joie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2002, 06:30 PM   #2
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
What level you're at depends not only on how many quests you've done, but whether you've used a henchman/summons as well. If you've soloed it's likely you could be level 17 at chapter 4, but if you've used a henchman you'll probably be more around level 14 or so.

You won't be able to finish the henchman quests in chapter 3 until you're level 15.

Basically you'll get all quests if you talk to everyone, and go everywhere. There's not that many side quests really.
Old 09-16-2002, 09:51 PM   #3
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Hard to answer you because we don't know what you have done or what you haven't done in the game. I'd suggest buying the Strategy Guide (which has a walkthrough mentioning every single quest), and using that to finish up things you may not have done. I finished at Level 20, and didn't even do the henchmen quests (which you MUST initiate in Ch. 1 to continue). I just can't see you getting through the ending battle at your level dude. But maybe you can, LOL, there is something to say for perserverence [img]smile.gif[/img]

Good luck Fella! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2002, 03:50 AM   #4
Joie
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hi. Always used a henchman and almost always a familiar. Does a summoned whatever use up the points too? Did all the henchmen quests in chapter 1 and 4 in chapter 2. Never got to the quests in chapter three because I never made it to level 15. The only quest that I didn't finish that I know about involved Eviane (sp?) I think she was the one with captain Kurth. He said he wouldn't give her up and then I killed him and never found her.
Well I guess I'll see if I can make it through the final battle. The only battle I have had any real trouble with was with Klauth. All the others seemed relatively easy.

Thanks.

Joie
Joie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2002, 09:43 AM   #5
AndyG
Elminster

I noticed that my monk, in chapter 2, was getting more xp by having Tomi with her than soloing. I didn't do any long term study, but if you're pure melee, having a non-melee sidekick may lower your power level in the games eyes, and thereby up your xp.
AndyG is offline   Reply With Quote