Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-01-2001, 05:46 AM   #1
Moni

I've been all over the swamp, up, down ,side to side, avoiding helligators and worse looking for a Rapax for the T'Rang...fighting a lot of flying things and I'm losing arrows trying to hit them LOL! [img]graemlins/1dizzy.gif[/img]

Am I ever going to find him (like maybe in the mine tunnels or to the east of the swamp)?

A simple yes (I'll find him) or no (I won't) will suffice as opposed to telling me where to look if the beast even exists!
I am getting tired of looking for him, but if there is a chance I will actually run into him somewhere, I'll keep my eyes open as I go along...thanks!

*Up a level and out of missles*

Old 12-01-2001, 07:22 AM   #2
Xignal
Drizzt Do'Urden

No, it's not a wild goose chase...but an item can help...
[img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-01-2001, 10:51 AM   #3
Knarfling
Drow Warrior

Yes and no.

Minor hint/Spoiler (not the full answer)
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
I ran into the same trouble and made the same mistake you are making. Chassing the Rapax is a wild good chase. You cannot find him by looking around the swamp or the mine tunnels. But he can be found. Look over your conversation with the T'Rang again, and concentrate on what they have done so far.

Knarfling
Old 12-01-2001, 12:45 PM   #4
Moni

Xignal and Knarfling,
Thank you both for replying!
I turned my game on first thing this morning and found myself in the exact position to "lure" the Rapax to his death. It is a wonder what tiredness can do to inhibit thinking! Not to mention what a blessing the stupidity of setting a portal nearby turned out to be LOL.
Now to find my way back out so I can take care of some other business!

Thank goodness there are post reply buttons at the top and thank you Knarfling for leaving spoiler space! I haven't read it yet hee hee! I just came to tell y'all I had figured it out.
Old 12-01-2001, 03:38 PM   #5
Skrewloose
Dungeon Master

Spoiler
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|