Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-10-2000, 02:28 PM   #1
Slinky

I'm just curious as to what the stats are for the Paladin sword. Does anybody know? I'm wondering if my paladin should go back and get it.
Old 09-10-2000, 03:32 PM   #2
Shadowblade
The Magister

the paladin sword is called Plale Justice and its a long sword +4/+7 vs evil creaturs, thaco +4/+7 vs evil creaturs with a speed factor of 1 .

I think the speed is 1 anyway im not 100% and i cant be botherd to load the game and look. but yes u should go back ofr it, its a class sword its +7 against all that u fight seen as u dont fight anything thats not evil.
Shadowblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2000, 03:39 PM   #3
sibley

The sword is Pale Justice and looks like an ordinary long sword. It is +4 THAC0 and +4 damage, except against evil foes, where it is +7 THAC0 and +7 damage. It grants the user immunity to the spells Cloak of Fear, Horror, Dire Charm, and Symbol of Hopelessness.

Only paladins can wield this sword.
Old 09-11-2000, 03:11 PM   #4
dragonslayer
Manshoon

Not all foes are evil, when you use detect evil with paladin/cleric only enemies being colored in red will suffer from the +7 thaco and damage bonus. It's the enemies' alignment which contrrols this so not all foes, at least not human, will be evil...
dragonslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2000, 10:41 PM   #5
wyrmslayer

Holy Poop! Where do you get these fantastic toys?
Old 09-11-2000, 11:07 PM   #6
sibley

Well, there's only one. It's in Lower Dorn's Deep in chapter 6. On the west side of the Artisan District there are two ambushes by umber hulks, where they come crashing out of boarded-up doors. If you stand in the northernmost door that they crash through, you can see a body behind the building. Pale Justice is on the body.