Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-08-2001, 03:59 PM   #1
Capt.TW

I found a button behind a pile of boxes in the big room shortly before the room where you can see through a barred window into the "treasure room" (in the dungeon).
What does the button do? I couldn't figure out what changed after I pressed the button.
Old 01-08-2001, 04:22 PM   #2
Xignal76

It locks the grate over the lava in the up position.
Old 01-08-2001, 04:23 PM   #3
Gauleiter

Button behind boxes... I just played through Skull Castle yesterday, lemme try to remember

I think that's the one that's supposed to fix the sinking lava bridge to the chest that has Geezer Ra's artifact in it... annoying bug in the game that it doesn't seem to ever work for me, the thing still sinks so I (lacking Lavawalk) carried the chest back to a stable part of the walkway.

Does that make sense? There's that lava area nearby with a chest in a niche, but the walkway to it sinks into the lava when you walk on it; the button's SUPPOSED to stablise it.
Old 01-08-2001, 04:26 PM   #4
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Is this near the small LAVA lake? If it is,then that is the button supposed to keep the grate over the lava from sinking (too much) I think.
If it isn't there - give me a better descript of where you are OR

check Xignal's Skull castle thread and follow the link to his walkthru - good maps, good stuff!
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2001, 04:37 PM   #5
Capt.TW

No, it's not the lever for the lava bridge. When you move from the lava sea back into the dungeon you use the hallway that you open with the lever on the wall right form the lava sea. Then to your left is a huge room and in the left corner is a pile of boxes. Behind that pile is the switch.
Any idea?

Capt.TW
Old 01-10-2001, 02:58 PM   #6
bam1849

just finished skull castle and the button you're wondering about is to open the secret underwater door that hides a treasure chest.