Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-02-2001, 07:39 AM   #1
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Thought I'd post this for people who didn't know. You can get Artemis Entreri to join your party. (This may be a pointer to the BG2 Expansion because I can't figure out any other reason why he's in the game.)

It involves a bit of cheating though. You need to have the CLUAConsole enabled. Enter the following command in the console:

CLUAConsole:CreateCreature("Artemis");

He arrives, VERY hostile, and will probably backstab you. Pause the game and CTRL-Q him. He will turn green and you will have the opportunity to get him to join your party. He has a cool voice and will earn XP just like any other NPC.

[ 05-25-2002, 10:34 AM: Message edited by: Memnoch ]
Memnoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2001, 08:35 AM   #2
Ziroc

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
Thought I'd post this for people who didn't know. You can get Artemis Entreri to join your party. (This may be a pointer to the BG2 Expansion because I can't figure out any other reason why he's in the game.)

It involves a bit of cheating though. You need to have the CLUAConsole enabled. Enter the following command in the console:

CLUAConsole:CreateCreature("Artemis");

He arrives, VERY hostile, and will probably backstab you. Pause the game and CTRL-Y him. He will turn green and you will have the opportunity to get him to join your party. He has a cool voice and will earn XP just like any other NPC.

Holy crap! I never did see him! Does he have a Jeweled dagger? Is it like the books? THAT would be cool, prot. from fire, and healing properties as well!

BG2.5 should be good, I just HOPE its not as short as IWD Add-on.. That was a joke, It was good, but come on, 9 hours to beat it for 30 bucks??!?

Ziroc

[This message has been edited by Ziroc (edited 03-02-2001).]
Old 03-02-2001, 08:54 AM   #3
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Yep, he's got the Life-Stealer +4!

Oh, he also has a natural AC of -12

Other than that his stats and equipment are authentic!

------------------
Memnoch - Custodian of the Holy Flame
Old 03-02-2001, 09:09 AM   #4
Strahd Von Zarovich
Drow Warrior

I am going to have to try that! that little turnip gnome ain't working out great if I hear -By uncle spanky's thumb once more he's dead!-

seriously Artremis would be a nice addition to an evil party!

------------------
I am the lord of Ravenloft foolish bohdi... Come my little vampire thing you will obey me!
Strahd Von Zarovich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2001, 11:41 AM   #5
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Sorry, I made a mistake - press CTRL-Q instead of CTRL-Y when the cursor is on him and he will join your group.

------------------
Old 03-02-2001, 05:02 PM   #6
Hesperex

Memnoch is right Artemis is Quality, he has a realy cool voice 'Care to dance?'
as you may of guessed by my guise and the fact that I used to rave about him on the old board he is my Forgoten Realms hero...well sort of anyway.

p.s His thaco is well into the minuses

------------------
Old 03-02-2001, 05:14 PM   #7
Hesperex

I think Im gonna extract Entreri's sounds from the Biff file and make them useable by PC's, they would rock for my assassin , when and if I can get em working I will post em on my website and post a link here.

p.s I mentioned this on an ealier thread about this.

------------------
Old 03-02-2001, 07:39 PM   #8
Vicotnik
Zhentarim Guard

Hey Memnoch! Do you have the code for Jon Irenicus? I've gotten Bohdi and Drizzt already but cant figure out the code for our good buddy Johnno!

------------------
Vicotnik, archmage of the Holy Flame - Also, meet my little familiar...
Vicotnik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2001, 08:28 PM   #9
Epona
Zartan

Memnoch,

I've never cheated before (other than rerolling stats & checking here for spoilers) but that sounds too cool to miss.

How do I enable the CLUAConsole? What is it?
Sorry, I know you have told people loads of times before, but my connection is too slow to manage a search Pretty please?

And yes, I am living in the dark ages!

------------------
Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.
Epona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2001, 01:44 AM   #10
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Epona:
Memnoch,

I've never cheated before (other than rerolling stats & checking here for spoilers) but that sounds too cool to miss.

How do I enable the CLUAConsole? What is it?
Sorry, I know you have told people loads of times before, but my connection is too slow to manage a search Pretty please?

And yes, I am living in the dark ages!

First you need to edit your baldur.ini file using Notepad. Insert the line Debug Mode=1 somewhere in the file. Then when you are in the game press CTRL+SPACE to call up the console. Then type the CLUAConsole command I mentioned earlier.

------------------