Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-28-2002, 07:30 PM   #1
Willard
Fzoul Chembryl

Spoiler I guess.
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
Is there a second part to the "Creators" quest? I got the book, got the head of the troll, and rescued the idiot's mum. Before I killed one of the Sorcerers, he surrendered and told me everything. He said he just woke up, he was surprised that mammals had taken over the world. He seemed glad that his race's enemies, the Dragons, were in lesser numbers. Thought I was an stupid, non-powerful git too. Shows how much he knows, I killed him in less than 10 seconds. Before he died, however, he said that soon his whole race would wake up and take over the world once more, Creepy.
Old 07-28-2002, 08:41 PM   #2
Seraph
Quintesson

SPOILER:
-
-
-
-
-
-
Yes, You'll run into them again.
Seraph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2002, 01:28 AM   #3
Sythe
Ra

SAME SPOILER LIKE ABOVE but a lil somethin else. Nothing 2 do with the plot with the story or anything just bout 1 lil non important detail.
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
Sure you kicked thats ones but in bout 10 seconds but later on they would b more sTRonger TOUGHER MEANER CRULER. DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!