Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-15-2002, 01:44 AM   #21
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Well if its in particualars, I can be very unpredictable and predictable at the same time... this is on physical appearance...

Chinese Looking (Chinitas we call them)
Relatively Long hair
and dark skin (morena)
Glasses and necklaces can also be a factor [img]smile.gif[/img]

But then, typically, Chinitas are white, because of their chinese heritage, and with chinita-morenas out here, those are a select few here in our country and their attractiveness, or sex-appeal, is really huge... just like... uhh nevermind

But then, I have other friends that I like and still they may be chinese looking, but then they aren't really pretty at all.. you know, no "it" thing..
Old 04-15-2002, 01:53 AM   #22
Krishach
Drow Warrior

For me, it's a raven haired beauty. Ya know, medium to long dark brown hair, nice face with pretty brownish eyes, nice smile, long smooth legs, nice body. Boobs aren't that big of a deal, just not too small or big.
Old 04-15-2002, 02:00 AM   #23
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by Krishach:
For me, it's a raven haired beauty. Ya know, medium to long dark brown hair, nice face with pretty brownish eyes, nice smile, long smooth legs, nice body. Boobs aren't that big of a deal, just not too small or big.
I dont mean to sound vain, as i hate people who are, but Krishach...you just described me . Except if a womans raven haired she has black hair. But i must say my legs are especialy smooth since i just shaved 30mins ago, lol

[ 04-15-2002, 02:01 AM: Message edited by: Lady Blue03 ]
Old 04-15-2002, 02:11 AM   #24
Krishach
Drow Warrior

Err, yea, dark brown/black I should say. [img]smile.gif[/img] I just love the long dark hair.
Old 04-15-2002, 05:46 AM   #25
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Itīs all in the eyes, the lips, the hips, the breasts, the smile, the hair, the way she walks, the way she talks, the way she makes you feel special, the way she sleeps, the way she eats.
Why settle for the petty things, while the girl I love is the pretty thing?

Well, I have few things that I really care for though. Personality, a major one, she has to be someone you can talk tom do things with and at least have some interests that you both share or "agree" with .

I like eyes, alot, hard to describe, either it is it, or it is not it. I like long hair, but the I like short hair, the one that fits the person I will probably choose though!
The color of her hair, should be .. fitting.. Why not fiery red as a burning sun, or dark as a ravens feathers, or bright like the morning sun? I like them all.
She should have a figure that is as pleasing for the eyes as my hands as I would like to hug her alot and feel her. She should have such a height, that I can see her.

Well to sum it all up then.. I guess I will know when I see "her"

Donīt eat the yellow snow
Old 04-15-2002, 10:58 AM   #26
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

1. Pretty face with big soft eyes. I am a sucker for a pretty face.

2. Intelligent with a sharp wit.

3. Decent figure. Doesn't have to be super slim. Just proportioned and not obese. As long as the shoulders are still bigger than the waist, it's alright by me.

Did I mention that a pretty face does me in every time? Don't get me wrong. Slim is always a plus as are some other things. But I'm not perfect and I don't expect everyone else to be either.
Old 04-15-2002, 11:06 AM   #27
MagiK

[quote]Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
Quote:
Originally posted by Krishach:
[qb]. But i must say my legs are especialy smooth since i just shaved 30mins ago, lol
Hehehehe Jeff Foxworthy had it right when he said "Few things are as pleasent as freshly shaved womans leg, a leg that hasn't seen a razor in a while, is fine when stroked one direction , but stroke in the other direction and you have Severe Tire Damage!!"

Old 04-15-2002, 11:13 AM   #28
MagiK

As for preferences...having learned many a lesson from my previous divorce, looks are mostly immaterial..its nice to be able to look at your mate without cringing, but its the personality that is MOST important. She HAS to be your best friend or it isn't going to work out.

A reasonably fit woman with hair on her head, two eyes, a nose and a mouth, two ears, two arms, two legs, an intelligence, who enjoys some or most of the same things that you do and who has a stable and even temperament.....a woman who doens't ALWAYS turn into an ogre for 4 days a month would be nice too. Breast size is sooooo over rated in this country, large or small, big or tiny, its all good as long as the toys serve their function [img]smile.gif[/img] You can have fun with any size if you know how. And please...no silicone...be happy with who you are...not some market driven stereo typed image.

Old 04-15-2002, 11:20 AM   #29
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Being an ugly bastard myself, I really don't give two hoots for looks. Not in the slightest.

Who cares if they're good looking if they're nothing like you and no fun to be around?
Old 04-15-2002, 11:31 AM   #30
Sorcerer Alex

The things I like in a girl? Petiteness, dark eyes, soft, smooth hair, nice hands and feet, a well-proportioned body and long nails... *goes off to drool in a nice, quiet corner*