Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-25-2003, 11:27 AM   #1
HammerHead
Zhentarim Guard

Hi

On my way sliding down into the nagas lair I realised that I forgot to get the potion from lady by the mill. I managed to open the door and get past it barely alive.

The thing is, I,m not sure if it,s neccesary to put the naga to sleep or just leave it alive to get the Snakeskin trait.

I really want that trait so if the potion is required, I,ll load previous game and go get it.

C
Old 02-25-2003, 11:39 AM   #2
Felix The Assassin
The Dreadnoks

Quote:
Originally posted by HammerHead:
Hi

On my way sliding down into the nagas lair I realised that I forgot to get the potion from lady by the mill. I managed to open the door and get past it barely alive.

The thing is, I,m not sure if it,s neccesary to put the naga to sleep or just leave it alive to get the Snakeskin trait.

I really want that trait so if the potion is required, I,ll load previous game and go get it.

C
If you left the Naga alive, continue to march, you are ok. If you did not leave her/it alive, then you cannot get snakeskin! DO not attack the other winnie, you need to talk to her. Good luck in the elevator maze.

Felix

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

John F. Kennedy
35th President of The United States

The Last Shot

Honor The Fallen

Jesus died for our sins, and American Soldiers died for our freedom.

If you don't stand behind our Soldiers, please feel free to stand in front of them.
Felix The Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2003, 11:40 AM   #3
Radek
Red Dragon

I am sure that you need not make Naga sleeping. I am not sure whether you are allowed to attack Naga but you should be allowed to attack her. If you kill Naga then Elysia screams: "Murderers! She was my sister! ...". I don't think that Elysia has more dialogues than the one offering you the trait and the one cursing you for killing Naga. Therefore, if you have attacked Naga but let her live then you should get the trait.
Summary: If Naga still lives then it's most likely that you get the trait.
Note: SAVE your game before approaching Elysia! The game tends to crash (it hangs the computer) during the dialogue with Elysia.
Old 02-25-2003, 11:53 AM   #4
HammerHead
Zhentarim Guard

Thanks for the replies.

I didn,t touch the naga, just ran like hell so I guess I,m "safe" to carry on.

C
Old 02-25-2003, 04:18 PM   #5
HammerHead
Zhentarim Guard

Just to let you know that everything worked out fine.

Got the Snakeskin trait and went back and killed the naga.It was actually easier than I would have thought. The only thing it did was trying to bite me while I slowly but surely hacked it to pieces. Maybe it only uses spells in ranged combat.

Now I have to figure out how to deal with the mantraps without having any attackspells. I have all the highlevel Spiritspells now so I think I will change to Samurai to get the Sun magic.

But those damn plants are between me and the baton...

By the way, could someone please tell me how to put smilies in the post?

C
Old 02-25-2003, 09:26 PM   #6
bsftcs
Red Dragon

You can put smilies in your post by writing the "name" of the smilies between two colons. It is all explained in the "Graphics Library". Just click on the "Graphics Library" icon in the top of the page. [img]graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

P.S. Rart at se en anden dansker i dette forum.
Old 02-26-2003, 05:30 AM   #7
HammerHead
Zhentarim Guard

Tak for hjælpen [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

C
Old 02-26-2003, 05:45 AM   #8
WillowIX
Apophis

Quote:
The only thing it did was trying to bite me while I slowly but surely hacked it to pieces. Maybe it only uses spells in ranged combat.

*snip*
Remember that paragraph throughout teh game. Some monsters have devastating ranged combat but when you get up close, they are all a bunch of kitties. LOL!

Are we speaking Danish ehh? Come on, who are the two of you gossiping about?ROTFL! Le monde est devenu fou. [img]graemlins/evillaughter2.gif[/img]

[ 02-26-2003, 05:46 AM: Message edited by: WillowIX ]
WillowIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2003, 06:53 AM   #9
HammerHead
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by WillowIX:
Quote:
The only thing it did was trying to bite me while I slowly but surely hacked it to pieces. Maybe it only uses spells in ranged combat.

*snip*
Remember that paragraph throughout teh game. Some monsters have devastating ranged combat but when you get up close, they are all a bunch of kitties. LOL!

Are we speaking Danish ehh? Come on, who are the two of you gossiping about?ROTFL! Le monde est devenu fou. [img]graemlins/evillaughter2.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]I,m sure you,re right but the mantraps didn,t know that. [img]graemlins/rambo.gif[/img] Fighting them was by far the hardest battle I have ever had in this game. I managed to somewhat separate them by running around and fighting one by one but it took a long time and several reloads.

For your information, Danes never gossip [img]graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

C
Old 02-26-2003, 02:07 PM   #10
bsftcs
Red Dragon

I second that! We absolutely never gossip!

[ 02-26-2003, 02:08 PM: Message edited by: bsftcs ]