Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-06-2001, 05:13 PM   #1
treehut
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Out of curiousity, have others noted this problem? inside Skull Island Castle? I put crates on the end of the "see-saw" bridge to weigh it down and to keep it from dumping my party in the pool. My party (light, lithe rattling) crossed it before starting any of the underwater tunnel paths. I crossed the bridge and flipped the winglatch to "lock" the bridge, and opened up the chests in the room. From that point on, when I jumped into the underwater tunnels, my game would freeze after about every five minutes, despite which underwater tunnel I entered.

Luckily, I had a saved game and was able to restore it, but I wonder if it was just my computer acting up on that particular day or whether the game didn't like my party performing tasks out of sequence. What do you think?

Despite all, great game and great forum!

treehut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2001, 05:41 PM   #2
Xignal
Drizzt Do'Urden

I once jumped across that bridge and "latched" it up, and then proceeded to do the water channels. The game worked fine for me - no slowdowns or lockups.

Rick
Xignal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2001, 06:14 PM   #3
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Same here, treehut...sounds like a random glitch. Glad you were able to get past it!

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote