Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-16-2002, 05:55 PM   #31
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Redblueflare:
Hot as always. I'd say it's about 90 degrees outside right now. It stays like that year round. It's so dry though, I wish it would rain a little more. Rainy season is over though, and here comes the hydroids. *sigh* If someone asks me what hyrdroids are i'll explain.
OK, I'll bite, what's a hydroid?

Reality Show Recaps
Old 04-16-2002, 05:59 PM   #32
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Originally posted by Bahamut:
*sigh* you want hot weather? Oh, don't hesitate to trade places with me sis... with some occasional rain.. it is indeed your tropical season thing... talk about hot... go in my room and see for yourself... heehee [img]smile.gif[/img]
Heehee Bro, well come next winter here, I'll switch with ya for a month! Your mom won't mind a temporary daughter would she? j/k Have you ever felt winter before by chance? Just curious!

Reality Show Recaps
Old 04-16-2002, 06:01 PM   #33
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

GRRR.... Now this morning it is so foggy that you cant se to steps infront of yourself .... And the weather report said it was going to pour with rain?
Old 04-17-2002, 12:00 PM   #34
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
quote:
*sigh* you want hot weather? Oh, don't hesitate to trade places with me sis... with some occasional rain.. it is indeed your tropical season thing... talk about hot... go in my room and see for yourself... heehee [img]smile.gif[/img]
Heehee Bro, well come next winter here, I'll switch with ya for a month! Your mom won't mind a temporary daughter would she? j/k Have you ever felt winter before by chance? Just curious![/QUOTE]Hmm she won't mind.. you like shopping right? Hmm going to malls, look out for guys, girl stuff, she won't definitely mind

Well, nope I haven't experienced Winter... but I want to, and I want to experience spring more.. and fall [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-17-2002, 07:18 PM   #35
khazadman
User suspended until [Feb13]

here in my part of north carolina it got to 94 today.you haven't lived till you've worked outside in 114 degrees with 98% humidity.
i have a question for you people in australia and new zealand:how cold do your winters get?
Old 04-17-2002, 07:48 PM   #36
Ladyzekke

Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
quote:
Heehee Bro, well come next winter here, I'll switch with ya for a month! Your mom won't mind a temporary daughter would she? j/k Have you ever felt winter before by chance? Just curious![/QUOTE]Hmm she won't mind.. you like shopping right? Hmm going to malls, look out for guys, girl stuff, she won't definitely mind

Well, nope I haven't experienced Winter... but I want to, and I want to experience spring more.. and fall [img]smile.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]No doubt Bro Spring and Fall are the nicest seasons to experience, Spring has all the flowers blooming (but that may not be a big deal to you, I imagine your area has all sorts of beautiful tropical flowers) [img]smile.gif[/img] , the temperature isn't hot or cold, perfect to feel a nice breeze on your skin, affects your senses you start to feel happy but don't know why, it's funny what Spring does to people [img]smile.gif[/img] Fall is nice too, a welcome respite after a hot Summer, and the trees all change their leaf colors, some are almost look flourescent, then they fall off and the ground is covered in the color, it is much cooler then, but not really cold yet, and it also has a feel to it that affects you, gives you a relaxed comfy "ready to burrow in front of the fire" type feeling. Hard to explain LOL I probably sound like an idiot, but there you have it. Get over here already dammit!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

What would you (just curious) recommend any tourist go see in Cuba?

Reality Show Recaps
Old 04-17-2002, 07:50 PM   #37
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by khazadman:
here in my part of north carolina it got to 94 today.you haven't lived till you've worked outside in 114 degrees with 98% humidity.
i have a question for you people in australia and new zealand:how cold do your winters get?
I have worked outside in 115 degrees with 0% humidity - more fun than 98% humidity!
Old 04-17-2002, 08:10 PM   #38
*\Conan/*
Red Dragon

Hey Lady Z, hope you have your ac on!
Old 04-17-2002, 10:57 PM   #39
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Its 5?C here in Edmonton Alberta Canada. More or less. 0? - 5?. Somwhere in that range. Just jolly.
Old 04-17-2002, 11:53 PM   #40
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Too blasted HOT for April! It was 90+ today! BLECH! Thank goodness for central air conditioning!