Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-16-2001, 02:28 PM   #1
Xan
Dungeon Master

Someone said maybe you could help me with the lost master key for Shuregeon Castle? I have started a new game, but would really rather stay with my old one, I've kinda gotten attatched to my Companions. If I can figure out how to ZIP my save game (actually I have NO IDEA how to do that) and send it to you, do you think you could help? When you have time, of course. If you could I would forever be in your debt! Thanks.

------------------
In an infinite universe, not only is anything possible, but highly probable!
Xan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2001, 02:32 PM   #2
Xan
Dungeon Master

Absolutely NO HURRY! I'm More than happy to go onto something else for awhile or play my new characters for a bit, just not looking forward to the Serpent Temple again, it's NOT my fav dungeon! LOL!
Old 06-16-2001, 02:38 PM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Xan - sure, I can help!

Email me a ZIPped or RARed copy of your gamexx.sav (NO other files) and I'll hack you a key - I'm going to try and get as many of these requests done this weekend as I can - but it's been a hard week. I will get it done - that you can be patient is a great help!

TO ZIP a file, you need Winzip.exe - you can get that at places like http://www.download.com/ The process isn't too difficult (although I always find these things difficult the first few times I do them). Start up WINZIP and click on create new archive - name the archive "mygame" or "masterkey" or whatever you like. You will then be prompted to point the program at what file you want to add to the archive - point it to a COPY of your gamexx.sav. It will then make the archive xxxx.zip which you attach to an email to me!

Wyv
Wyvern is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2001, 02:35 PM   #4
Xan
Dungeon Master

THANK YOU! Thank You! thank you! Wyvern, you are a Goddess! The Key worked great an Haleabus is now Dust! I bow to the great Master, Wyvern!

------------------
In an infinite universe, not only is anything possible, but highly probable!
Old 06-17-2001, 02:38 PM   #5
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

(oh major blushes)

Glad to be of help, Xan!!!!!

Wyv
Wyvern is online now   Reply With Quote