Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-25-2002, 08:35 PM   #161
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

LOL Johnny it put my balls through college!
Old 08-25-2002, 09:35 PM   #162
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
LOL, johhny speechless and I did it! I should become famous for that moment!

LoA,
Yeah I know...why do you think I've owed bills all of my adult life
You Go Guy!
Oh I know all about the bills lol. Will you pay my truck payment? Please?????????????????????????? Its only $484/month [img]tongue.gif[/img] I cant seem to make money in my dance career The women throw rotten vegetables at me *sob*[/QUOTE]If I had $484.00 right now, well, I wouldn't have $484.00 lol...I'd have a new monitor!
In all honesty, I've been completely out of debt for the last ten years. "Ahhhhh" It has felt good!

[ 08-25-2002, 09:41 PM: Message edited by: Moni ]

Old 08-25-2002, 11:00 PM   #163
AliCat
Drow Warrior

Donut-- I think Scronan's been real busy. I haven't heard from him since May, and last I heard, I think he had two jobs. I think he'd pretty much stopped gaming and moved on to having a social life, and meeting girls online was not working out well for him. I've emailed you his email address.

As for the remainder of this thread, I agree with you and The.Relic (did I do that right?) and a few other folks (and I will even be the lone supporter of a new forum for the young'uns, not that I'm all that ancient myself). I am all for a little intelligent spam, and all for serious discussion. This forum was once the General Discussion forum, not a showplace for extremely long signatures or extremely long quotes with one-sentence replies. My vote is let's bring back some actual discussion to this place, like we are doing here.

As for spam...
Melusine, how can Davros be a part of your harem? I'm part of his harem (he's my Sultan too!). Hmmmm, I wanna harem too!!!! I want Sazerac, and Mouse, and Davros, and Donut, and... and... and... Skywalker and Yorick can come play too but I'm not quite sure they are harem-types.
Old 08-26-2002, 12:35 AM   #164
The Ornery One
Drow Warrior

I could go either way on this topic. I joined this forum as a way to get game tips without constantly asking for help from the friend that got me started playing them. I thought the General Discussion, User Polls, and Books and Movies forums were for everyone to get to know other people that play the same games. Instead it seems like there are a few that chat back and forth and basically ignore others. Not trying to start or continue any arguements, just posting my opinion.
Old 08-26-2002, 12:46 AM   #165
SecretMaster
Apophis

I first joined cuz i needed some help, and i liked to share some info that i thought was secret to most. little did i know that most people knew this, so in the beginning, i wanted to be master of the Secrets, a SecretMaster, and so the name was made. But now finally, shy, I came out from my hole and went to the GD forum. Anyways, i wouldn't abuse power as a mod . I've always seeked an interest to authority, specially police when i was younger.

But don't you guys think we are starting a somewhat spam here, now talking about the past and about LoA gay bar??? And i'm glad i missed that, very glad mind all of you. Wow, soon i'll actually be on IW for 1 year. This was the time where i first found IW and used the Archives for some help. I joined in Sept i believe.
Old 08-26-2002, 12:56 AM   #166
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

As far as I know, moderators in here were voted/suggested to Ziroc by other members of Ironworks. If you or any other member are deemed suitable to be a moderator by Ziroc, you will be asked. Even if you are not a moderator however, you can still help assist the forum by reporting any disturbances to the relevant moderator(s).

You may not have the title of moderator, but you can certainly invoke their help when necessary.
Old 08-26-2002, 01:00 AM   #167
SecretMaster
Apophis

Quote:
Originally posted by Dundee Slaytern:
As far as I know, moderators in here were voted/suggested to Ziroc by other members of Ironworks. If you or any other member are deemed suitable to be a moderator by Ziroc, you will be asked. Even if you are not a moderator however, you can still help assist the forum by reporting any disturbances to the relevant moderator(s).

You may not have the title of moderator, but you can certainly invoke their help when necessary.
I might do that Dundee, but who knows what lies ahead for any of us. Anyways, i gotta go to bed soon, kinda drowsy.
Old 08-26-2002, 01:32 AM   #168
J.J.
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:
Donut - will you marry me??
(possibly a three-way marriage with Pauly though for his good post - I'd include Saz as well but he's happily married already)

Anyway, THANK YOU!!! Couldn't agree more with this thread. I've tried the ignore policy already but found I didn't even bother *checking* IW after a while, simply because I'd find almost nothing there. I know that there are lots more people who've been scared off, so I really appreciate this topic being raised.
Well, I don't wanna marry U, Dman, but the lovely Mel is correct, The GD forum has been swamped by the kind of stuff that makes one wish for the UBERDELETE KEY OF DRACOLICH DOOM!!!!!!!! (oops, sorry, CAPSLOCK KING made me do it ) oops, was that an insider joke? wait, let me explain for all the newbies...uh...wait haf a mo' guv, was that me in another incarceration, er, uh, incarnation? see, there was this guy, and what he did was TYPE IN ALL CAPS get it? oh well, that insider stuff is overrated - NOT!!!

WHAAAAAAAA I miss my old GD forum and all my old buddies...R/L has been throwing more curves than Schilling and the big unit together, and when I come back to check in, there is not much of substance, or even insubstance, that glitters enough for my magpie mind to flutter to...

Takes me about a freakin' HOUR to track down the poor chamber of laughter and resurrect the old guy, only to find him beaten down into the depths the very next day...*sigh* ok, rant over.

"Life is difficult. Paradoxically, once we accept this truth, we transcend it, because once it is accepted and understood, the fact that life is difficult no longer matters." - Buddha, loosely translated and paraphrased.
"Just trying to stay one step ahead of the poetic license revocation death squad" - JJ

Amanda, Kyleia, and Kathleen\'s Dad-Best Damn Job, Period.

Official procrastinator of the O.L.D. C.O.O.T.S. Clan
unOfficial Homeopathic Quacktitioner of the IW Realm
Old 08-26-2002, 03:13 AM   #169
Lanesra
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
Yeah, & LoA was their top paid dancer! I bet you are really sorry you missed it now!
LOL Moni! It pays the bills!

And Johnny you still owe me for that table dance
[/QUOTE]Well LOA all I can say is, I wish my bills were as low as yours.
Old 08-26-2002, 03:54 AM   #170
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Well add me to the very few that doesn´t like too much spam then if you like to keep track on things.

I´m not going to say much more than to say that I liked the way Relic summed it up. Great post man, you pointed out most things I thought of so I just nods agreeingly.

I have to say though that the argument of sports threads pushing down other posts from page 1... That is pure silliness, and you all know it.

Don´t eat the yellow snow