Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-11-2001, 10:10 PM   #1
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

Tell me the order please.

------------------
Will the real cheesy lich stop using timestop, stop using time stop, YEAH BABY! :1diablo:

Old 06-11-2001, 10:13 PM   #2
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Ack I heard this SPAM for ranks a mile away
Accord does this qualify for the seal of approval??

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."

"I've put my trust in you, pushed as far as I can go. For all this theres only one thing you should know....."
Old 06-11-2001, 10:26 PM   #3
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

sorry I asked....... jeez.......

------------------
Will the real cheesy lich stop using timestop, stop using time stop, YEAH BABY! :1diablo:

Old 06-11-2001, 10:47 PM   #4
Desuma_Malevois

AzureWolf, I realize that you were joking (hey, is that a SPAM for ranks itself ?), but I think this is a valid question. I'm sure the answer may be found in the archives somewhere, but I think it would be reasonable to include it in with the FAQs, don't you. I'd kinda like to know, too, if only because I'm not too fond of the "Magister" pic to the left of this post.

Old 06-11-2001, 10:59 PM   #5
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

In AzureWolf's defense, he is right to question this post, as it belongs in General Discussion, and not here. Nobody except for Ziroc could answer it anyway because he has made some changes, and is fixing some things that he thinks is out of place. I don't know that he has informed his Moderators of all the changes yet, because the changes are still being made.
For example, the stars are going away, and we're getting the little icons instead. He has recently added such things as Red Dragon, Emerald Dragon, and the egyptian stuff. He is not finished yet. Nobody exept the man himself can answer, then. So you can e-mail him directly, if you cannot sleep without knowing!

------------------

Loyal guardian of the OHF
Devoted member of the Ironworks
Only member of the Elite Bodyguard to Rikard (the fool that takes the bullet)
Ertai's back-up
Memnoch's chief look-out
Member of the Ancients club
Witness of the 4,000th post by Cloudposter

[This message has been edited by Larry_OHF (edited 06-11-2001).]
Old 06-11-2001, 11:05 PM   #6
Desuma_Malevois

Muchas gracias, oh Larry_OHF, and I stand corrected, but in my defense I thought that AzureWolf was questioning the post because he thought it was SPAM, not because it was posted in the wrong place. Anyway, no biggie

Old 06-11-2001, 11:29 PM   #7
Tananda
Elminster

LOL, Gwhanos!
I love your question - you are a real RPG player
Usually it sounds like "How many Exp to the next level?" in most of games.

------------------
Sincerely Yours,
Tanda
Old 06-12-2001, 02:16 AM   #8
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Desuma_Malevois:
Muchas gracias, oh Larry_OHF, and I stand corrected, but in my defense I thought that AzureWolf was questioning the post because he thought it was SPAM, not because it was posted in the wrong place. Anyway, no biggie
No háy de que, payaso. Ahora, vete a la mera goma.

------------------

Loyal guardian of the OHF
Devoted member of the Ironworks
Only member of the Elite Bodyguard to Rikard (the fool that takes the bullet)
Ertai's back-up
Memnoch's chief look-out
Member of the Ancients club
Witness of the 4,000th post by Cloudposter
Old 06-12-2001, 06:20 AM   #9
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Mate, Ziroc is changing the rankings around and putting in avatars etc, so I haven't heard yet. You guys will be made aware as soon as I am clear on it. As for Gwhanos, your next one is at 250 posts.

Also, the others are right in that this does not belong here, but in Gen Dis. So that's where it's going.

Teleported here.

------------------