Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-08-2003, 07:56 AM   #31
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Originally posted by /)eathKiller:
quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:
after all it can play DVDs, play Bioware games, play MP3s, word process and do programming. Who needs more?
I need it to make nothing into something, and allow me to take over the world...[/QUOTE]Ahhh I see. You need to get in touch with Ikarus from Deus Ex. If you've played Deus Ex to the end, you'll know what I mean
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 01-08-2003, 08:11 AM   #32
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
8) Far too many people from non-english speaking countries who make spelling mistakes and therefore my good nature does not allow me to leave them uncorrected and they don't even pay me or say thank you most of the time!
Oh, I am so soli, I wil trai tu impruv my inglish speling.
Old 01-08-2003, 08:14 AM   #33
Link
Jack Burton

Spitt your guts out Vaskez [img]smile.gif[/img] It helps... at least it helps me sometimes.. when I think I've got no one left in this world, etcetera [img]smile.gif[/img]

Goal: Beijing 2008
Old 01-08-2003, 08:15 AM   #34
Sio

LOL this has had me chuckling for a few mins now
Old 01-08-2003, 08:22 AM   #35
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Originally posted by Sio:
LOL this has had me chuckling for a few mins now
I aim to please hehe
Old 01-08-2003, 08:26 AM   #36
WillowIX
Apophis

Quote:
1) Men have to have women's avatars like Drow Priestess and thus pretend they are transsexuals when they get to certain numbers of posts. This is not good.

4) Some people are far too happy on here. It cannot be healthy. Also they cannot get enough of welcome threads and happy birthday threads. So much yearly cheer should be outlawed or something before all our hearts burst from the emotion.

6) After being here more than 3 days I notice that everyone begins to ignore my posts and this is simply not normal. This means I have to disappear every now and then just to get my posts read.

8) Far too many people from non-english speaking countries who make spelling mistakes and therefore my good nature does not allow me to leave them uncorrected and they don't even pay me or say thank you most of the time!

*snip* in a lot of places.

1) Would you prefer it was the other way around? Attalus and I can perform some *cough* surgery *cough* if you feel that way. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

4) Admit it Vaskez! You enjoy it when Cloudy brings forth her pink artillery as much as the next guy. [img]tongue.gif[/img] And since we´re always happy when you are in here, apparently, maybe it´s connected somehow.

6) Who are you? And who posted this silly thread? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

8) Does this mean you are available to hire as a personnal spell checker? If so, I saw you first!
Old 01-08-2003, 08:31 AM   #37
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Originally posted by WillowIX:
*snip* in a lot of places.

1) Would you prefer it was the other way around? Attalus and I can perform some *cough* surgery *cough* if you feel that way. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

4) Admit it Vaskez! You enjoy it when Cloudy brings forth her pink artillery as much as the next guy. [img]tongue.gif[/img] And since we´re always happy when you are in here, apparently, maybe it´s connected somehow.

6) Who are you? And who posted this silly thread? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

8) Does this mean you are available to hire as a personnal spell checker? If so, I saw you first!
1) Other way around? As in women have to have men's avatars? Well that's true as well but I can't complain about that cos I don't know what it feels like

4) Pink artillary my ass! Cloudy just wants to get more posts than anyone else and she's succeeding

6) Indeed

8) Of course. "Hire" being the operative word. My rates are very competitive as I'm sure you'll agree.
Old 01-08-2003, 09:02 AM   #38
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Now now, Vaskie, I'm sure it's a lovely backside, but I'm not sure advertising your butt on the board is a good idea (*holds back a throng of ladies who perked up at the mere mention of Vaskez and his attribute*)*giggle*....although it WAS in conjunction with pink fonts, are you trying to tell us you like lace or just have a lovely bottom ? ........ hmm, Willow! you and Attalus didn't snip or tuck any vital parts yet, did you? [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img]

Vaskie, you are cracking me up...this thread is a gem!

[ 01-08-2003, 09:02 AM: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]
Old 01-08-2003, 09:12 AM   #39
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

You are all barking mad. I'm leaving this thread in case it's contageous [img]graemlins/crazyeyes.gif[/img]

*wibble*...dammit - too late....*wibble*

Mouse
(Occasional crooner and all round friendly Scottish rodent)
Old 01-08-2003, 09:23 AM   #40
ElricMorlockin
The Magister

Hmmm.... what I dont like about Ironworks.....

The members are too nice..... [img]graemlins/bonghit.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img]