Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-14-2001, 11:42 PM   #31
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
but you DO have our love and support.

and with that, i feel like nothing can bring me down at this moment.

well i think my mom gave him his medicine, but im not absolutely sure... i'll be going down to check again in a few minutes, of course. im not taking any chances with this case, now that i know what it is.

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Old 09-14-2001, 11:56 PM   #32
Moni

Definitely don't take any chances!
Tobbin knows exactly what you are going through...I am so glad he could help you to understand what might be happening!
We're all here for you.

------------------

You know childhood is over when a puddle seems like an obstacle instead of an opportunity.

Is Too! Is Not! Is Too! Is Not!

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 09-14-2001).]

Old 09-15-2001, 12:02 AM   #33
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Seph, I'm thinking about you and praying all will be okay.
Old 09-15-2001, 12:04 AM   #34
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

well, hes gone to sleep for the night. it looks like my mom was able to calm him down enough to get him to lay down and sleep. hopefully he got his medicine too, and i think he did because he had to go into the bathroom for some reason... didnt hear the toilet flush or anything, so i assume he got medication. thanks for your outpour of support guys! its still not over, of course, but i hope he can remember to take his medicine from now on. and ill remember the symptoms that warrant an ambulance... last time i didnt know anything was wrong so i left him there, and it was blind luck that mom came home in time to call an ambulance because i just thought he was resting...

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Old 09-15-2001, 12:05 AM   #35
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Whoa... sometimes, it is so much better to see the person dead in his coffin rather than seeing him/ her in that kind of pain and anguish... or at least for you! Not that I am suggesting it or anything... but it really does hurt more... slowly losing his memory.. and worse comes to worse.. .he will forget he ever had a family...

These kind of things make me cry... I am so sad... i feel ya pal... just hang on... for in the next life... It will all be ayt....

Ryan

------------------

Heya! It's just me, Bahamut!
Old 09-15-2001, 07:11 AM   #36
Ziroc

I know how you feel, My mom is in the Hospital now with Lung Cancer (stage 2) And it doesn't look good , but Get your Dad to the best Hospital, and have them do every test they need to, to figure out how to help him.

If it IS the liver, the quicker you get him in there, the better. I pray he gets well! I will be thinking of him!

------------------
Ziroc™
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks

Old 09-15-2001, 07:29 AM   #37
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
i dont quite think it was a stroke, but with his coctail of medical problems, its hard for me to tell. and if you want, pray for him. i know i will.

Seph, why not call 911 anyway and tell them you want paramedics sent to your house. 911 is not just for critical emergencies. There is no harm in doing that, and at the very least he will get checked by qualified medical personnel.

PLEASE keep us informed of what happens, ok?

------------------

[This message has been edited by Memnoch (edited 09-15-2001).]
Old 09-15-2001, 07:32 AM   #38
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

alright, ill try... far as i know hes still asleep, but he might have woken up... i hope he recovered during the night though, and he got his medication... hes a pharmacist, id THINK he should know to take his medication!

------------------

Old 09-15-2001, 08:11 AM   #39
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

I´m indeed sorry for your fathers condition..

It´s not an easy situation. See that he does take his medication.

Again, I´m sorry for you!

------------------

Be vevvy qwiet..I´m hunting wabbits...
Wolfgirs lair
once-upon-a-paper
Old 09-15-2001, 08:15 AM   #40
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

I'm sorry to hear that... I hope it's not a stroke
My grandma had a stroke some years ago, she is now in a wheelchair. Her memory is almost gone, it's so sad... if you talk to her she seems normal, but after a while you notice she knows almost nothing of what's going on nowadays and that she'll ask the same question every few minutes because she's forgotten that she's asked it before... it must be really awful for you, my thoughts are with your dad as they are with Ziroc's mom...

------------------

Kazara

Sapphire Dragoness of ALSB
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe