Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-07-2005, 05:35 PM   #1
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

Wow, i'm suprised no on has posted this.
You guessed it, another sims 2 expansion has been announced....

Quote:
Electronic Arts announced that The Sims 2 Nightlife is under development at Maxis studio, the creators of the widely popular Sims franchise. This is the second expansion pack for The Sims 2, which was released in September 2004 and has already sold over 4.5M units worldwide. With The Sims 2 Nightlife, players will be able to take their Sims out to hit all the swanky hot spots in the all new downtown location and spice up their lives with an all new dating gameplay and a new life goal focused on pleasure seeking.

The Sims 2 Nightlife takes Sims into the night to explore all of their favorite after-dark activities. Players can either head out and discover their love lives or have a crazy night out with friends. With the new dating gameplay, players will see if their Sims have chemistry with others which will determine their romantic fate. The newest addition to the game includes the brand new pleasure seeker aspiration allowing players to explore a life filled with unforgettable dates, endless nights of dancing and fine dining. The expansion will include over 125 new objects such as a DJ booth, Electro Dance Sphere and all you need to design the ultimate nightclub and VIP lounge.

The Sims 2 Nightlife is scheduled to ship under the EA GAMES brand in the Autumn of 2005.
Hivetyrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 06:37 PM   #2
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

I heard about it before. Apparently a batch of University box had a publicity for it behind, but those sold around here don't have it.

From what I heard, one of the character pictured in the publicity had vampire teeth.

I wonder if it will add some new gameplay like University did, or if it's it's just a remake of the sim 1 expension pack Living Large that just added a bunch of party themed objects.

[ 04-08-2005, 10:52 AM: Message edited by: Luvian ]
Old 04-07-2005, 07:53 PM   #3
TheGrandSlayer
Red Wizard of Thay

I got university, and I saw the ad for it, and yes, a lady on the back has vampire teeth, will this mean, Vampire: The Masquerade + The Sims?!
Old 04-07-2005, 08:38 PM   #4
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

It is similar to Hotdate? I kinda miss the things in Hotdate.
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote