Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-10-2004, 12:04 AM   #1
CerebroDragon
Red Wizard of Thay

3D SuperBall Champion Asteroids Champion Battle of Helms Deep Champion Moon Patrol Champion Pac Man Champion
Spy Hunter Champion Super Mario Mushroom Champion
Some of my friends and I have been recently playing alot of this great game into the night and having severe doses of fun with it. Its definitely one of my all time favourites in the style and genre. So many fond memories spent with it. I completed the single player campaign once on the Battlenet Edition (both Tides of Darkness and Beyond the Dark Portal) and compiled a 'war journal full of notes on the battles for the various maps.
Ahh, those were the days.

Thus to my question:
I was interested in obtaining some more quality multiplayer and in particular, Co-op maps(Puds)and was thinking perhaps some fellow Ironworkers might have some they may have designed themselves sitting locked away unplayed somewhere. [img]smile.gif[/img] Maybe there's someone around like one of my local friends who still designs a pud or two!

There's something about joining with a couple of friends against an onslaught of AI rushing at you from different sides, whether that be land or sea battles. At the same time though, I also enjoy limited resource missions where you have to carefully consider what you produce as opposed to robotically mass producing everything. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Incidentally, I wonder if the Map Editor within the game could ever be upgraded in some way or the code released as public domain.
I know that's probably way too early yet, but the possibilities of editing the game further and pushing its thresholds fascinates me.

Cheers,
Cerebrodragon

[ 06-10-2004, 12:05 AM: Message edited by: CerebroDragon ]
- Brilhasti Ap Tarj
CerebroDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2004, 12:05 AM   #2
SecretMaster
Apophis

I used to play, but now i don't because the old computer isn't hooked up. Its still a great game. But I don't think anyone will update the editor and its an old game that not to many ppl play anymore.
SecretMaster is offline   Reply With Quote