Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-29-2001, 01:38 PM   #11
Moiraine
Anubis

Hi Mel ! [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] Don't worry, I'll be back here more often after the party, it's just that I had much shopping and tidying to do this week ! [img]smile.gif[/img]

And we'll have a wonderful time, no doubt ! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-29-2001, 01:41 PM   #12
Moiraine
Anubis

Hi Yozza ! [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] Oh, but aren't you that guy who met half of IW already ?

BTW, I wanted to send you something for your birthday, but then I realized I have no idea where to send it ! So please could you mail me some postal address valid for at least 15 days ? [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-29-2001, 01:51 PM   #13
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

quote:
Originally posted by Moiraine:
Hi Yozza ! [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] Oh, but aren't you that guy who met half of IW already ?

BTW, I wanted to send you something for your birthday, but then I realized I have no idea where to send it ! So please could you mail me some postal address valid for at least 15 days ? [img]smile.gif[/img]

Hmm let's see Moizza.
I've met:
Memzza
Moizza
Donzza
Steazza
Melzza
Slaczza
Niczza

and spoken to Reezza, Clouzza and Ladzza.

Of course Leozza is my brozza.

I'll send you my Singapore address. I'll be here until the 22nd.

You don't have to do that though Claude. [img]smile.gif[/img] The thought is pretty special.

I'll make sure I send some new music your way as well. [img]smile.gif[/img]

http://www.hughwilson.com
Old 11-29-2001, 04:26 PM   #14
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Have a great time Wolfie you lucky dog!!! Errr I mean Wolf! Are Ramon and Sir Tainly still going to be there also? Moirainne keep a leash on him will ya? Cant have him straying about eh
Old 11-29-2001, 06:48 PM   #15
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

I wish all of you safe flights, and hope you have a great time together, wish I could be there!

Reality Show Recaps
Old 11-30-2001, 05:01 AM   #16
Donut
Jack Burton

Moiraine. Now - obviously I am greatly jealous about this whole thing so I expect you to make it up to me. What I suggest is that you tell me what you are cooking on the first night (including wine etc) and what time you are eating. I'll cook the same meal, buy the same wine and eat at the same time. It'll be a 'virtual' meal.

Donut, you are completely barking mad!

I know that and so do they - we've known each other for about a year. They don't take anything I say seriously

Anyway, as I was saying before I was interupted. If you don't do this I'll be left sitting in my darkened, one bedroom flat, all alone, with no friends.
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 11-30-2001, 05:18 AM   #17
Moiraine
Anubis

Donut ! [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

OK, I'll give you the menus for the party :

Friday : Gigot d'agneau à l'ail et aux fines herbes, accompagné de petites pommes de terre et haricots verts.
Wine : One bottle of Morgon, one bottle of Nuits Saint Georges

Saturday : Lapin (recette spéciale de ma Maman ) aux pruneaux et raisins secs et au vin blanc, accompagné de pommes de terres et carrotes
Wine : One bottle of Bordeaux(don't know which one yet), one bottle of Pinot noir

Sunday : Poulet basquaise, accompagné d'une purée aux courgettes
Wine : Two bottles of a Basque wine called "Irouleguy"

Monday : Restaurant (fondues savoyardes)

Tuesday : Raclette - Pierrade
Wine : Two bottles of a Savoyard white wine called "Roussette"

Wednesday : Rosbeef accompagné de frites
Wine : One bottle of Cahors, one bottle of Bordeaux from my cellar

(All in French because it's almost untranslatable)

And, Sunday afternoon, there will be a cake with Champagne, of course ! [img]smile.gif[/img]

And, of course, a wide assortment of French cheeses ...

And, of course, croissants every morning ! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Satisfait ? [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-30-2001, 05:34 AM   #18
Melusine
Dracolisk

WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH H

[img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img]
Old 11-30-2001, 05:38 AM   #19
Donut
Jack Burton

quote:
Originally posted by Moiraine:
Donut ! [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

OK, I'll give you the menus for the party :

Friday : Gigot d'agneau à l'ail et aux fines herbes, accompagné de petites pommes de terre et haricots verts.
Satisfait ? [img]smile.gif[/img]

Okay. We appear to have hit a small hitch in my plan here! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 11-30-2001, 06:02 AM   #20
Moiraine
Anubis

Leave you guys ! Time to go to the airport ! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Wolfie arrives at 12:10, and will have to wait for me a little bit, then Simon arrives at 14:10, then Guido and Bili together at 15:45 (it's currently 12:00 here). See you soon guys ! [img]smile.gif[/img]