Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-19-2003, 03:38 AM   #1
Calsiumus
Drow Warrior

maby this is the wronng place to ask this but, what is your favorit char trogh time? and I dont mean only BG I mean evry ting, like Roll playing, Bg, Iswind dale and so on?
Calsiumus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2003, 03:41 AM   #2
Angelousss
Red Wizard of Thay

not to be mean but that is very difficult to read. I figured most of it out but not all of it and it was harder than it should have been. but to answer the question Imoen
Old 01-19-2003, 04:08 AM   #3
Calsiumus
Drow Warrior

sorry but I was in a hurry, and Im swedish so my spelling skills arent the best...ö
Calsiumus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2003, 06:40 AM   #4
Sir Exxon
Zartan

You mean my favourite self-created character? I'd say either Carathrax, one of my many BG2-Cavaliers, or Turgon, a Sorcerer adventuring through Icewind Dale 2. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Carathrax's stats were:
19 Str
18 Con
16 Dex
11 Int
17 Wis
19 Cha
(after using tomes in BG1)
He had proficiencies in Long Sword, Flail and dual-wielding, using mainly Angurvadal (ToB) and Flail of Ages.
I had him going through the whole saga (read: BG1, TotSC, BG2, ToB), and he maxed out at lvl 50. Man, he was powerful. [img]smile.gif[/img]

The Sorcerer is still adventuring, and is about half-way through the game (IWD2). [img]smile.gif[/img]
Sir Exxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2003, 08:32 AM   #5
NiceWorg
Baaz Draconian

I suppose he means NPC. :/

It would be either Dynaheir or Aerie. I´m crazy about female mages, especially the ones whom are pleasure to your eyes.

My first human ranger pops up... I had him for months..

13 Str
17 Con
18 Dex
10 Int
9 Wis
12 Cha

Profencies were in longbow and long swords. A good solid fighter, although 13 STR gave a little challenge at times. He only went through BG1.. pretty poor.

[ 01-19-2003, 11:24 AM: Message edited by: NiceWorg ]
Old 01-19-2003, 08:51 AM   #6
Sever
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Jackael, my nomadic thief/fighter/mage in Daggerfall way back when. He clocked up more RPG time than any other character i've created.
boo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo
Sever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2003, 10:33 AM   #7
Indemaijinj
Symbol of Cyric

A pen and paper one:

Creeinium Interrnalh.

Half-orc, male, conjurer level 9, chaotic good.

STR 16
DEX 14
CON 16 (17)
INT 14
WIS 12
CHA 16

Weapon proficiencies: Staff, Spear.

Non-weapon proficiencies: Cooking, Firebuilding, Reading/Writing, Ancient Languages, Spellcraft, Herbalism.

Equipment: Travelling clothes, Staff-spear (non-magical, it had a spearhead in one end and a weighted head in the other), claymore +2, huge double halberd (enlightened load), Ring of constitution (+1 CON), bong, chillum, olympian herb, preserved red dragon ovaries, red dragonskin cape, severed head of a salamander queen, two unidentified magical bronze tablets.

Favourite spells: Burning Hands, Alter Self, Monster Summoning I, Vitriolic Sphere.

Favourite pastimes: Brawling, womanizing, gettin' high, cooking meals.

Preferred place in combat: On the front line, providing an inspiring example for his summons.

Weird habit: He pays summons for their service.
Old 01-19-2003, 06:16 PM   #8
Mr_Krift
Zhentarim Guard

i have two edwin ( he is so freakin funny ) and jan
Old 01-20-2003, 01:50 AM   #9
Grojlach
Zartan

As for npc's, most likely Edwin. He's not only very useful, but his conversation options and comments keep on surprising me. I've never played a real evil party but normally I'm making my protagonist neutral to act as "glue" between the good and evil characters, most of the time mainly because of Edwin.