Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-17-2001, 09:24 AM   #1
slackmaster

I was wondering can anyone explain what the shield with the ivory skull is for?
or does it have any importance or can any characters actually use this thing?
Old 01-18-2001, 06:55 PM   #2
Trickle

Could you give any extra info? I dont recall that shield type off the top of my head in Icewind. :?
Old 01-19-2001, 11:11 AM   #3
slackmaster

The shield I am refering to may not even be a shield as I looked again at the item it says
this is a holy symbol of Myrkul. but I still can't equip it. Does anyone know if there is
any reason to keep this item?? I have a fighter,palidin,fighter/thief,magic-user,cleric,and
a druid. As party members. Any help on this item is greatly appreciated.
Old 01-19-2001, 06:51 PM   #4
Trickle

Ah ha!!

Its a key for a door on the top level of the 5th tomb in the shadow vale. If you are onto the 'temple of the forgotten god' then you should no longer require it.
Old 01-19-2001, 08:48 PM   #5
SirGwayne

Thanks for the info.I allready finished the game,but I am re-playing it with my high level characters to get ready for the sequal "HEART OF WINTER" I really think that ones gonna be a blast!! thanks again that symbol really had me baffled.