Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-31-2002, 05:18 PM   #11
LordKathen
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

It would depend on witch one of you is asking the question, I suppose...
Old 10-31-2002, 05:53 PM   #12
Black Dragon
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by LordKathen:
It would depend on witch one of you is asking the question, I suppose...
We are of one being, we are not multiple beings as you may believe.
Black owns!<br />Dragons rule!!<br /> [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/blackdragonpic.jpg\" alt=\" - \" /><br /> <b>If the media decided that breathing wasn\'t \"cool\" anymore, half the teenage population would be gone.</b> --Someguy
Old 10-31-2002, 07:44 PM   #13
Azred
Drow Priestess

Question Mark

Just ask her out to dinner somewhere reasonably nice; that is, not fast food or pizza. This way you and she may have a nice conversation with your dinner, during which you tell her how you feel about her and that you would like to have a relationship with her.

What's the worst that could happen? She could say "no". If so, then you shrug your shoulders, thank her for a wonderful time, and move on from there. If not, then congratulations.

Sitting on the fence gets you only one thing, if you know what I mean. [img]graemlins/beigesmilewinkgrin.gif[/img]

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Old 10-31-2002, 07:53 PM   #14
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

ask her if she wants to go bump hips in the back of your 64 while your hittin switches.whats with the whole 'we' thing what are you like gollum from LOTR?
pointer #1 using 'we' to refer to yourself is about as cool as owning the newest backstreet boy poster, stop it and she may just talk to you
#2 act like you have a pair, if you display some confidence it might change her mind
#3 don't just stroll up and ask her work into it first, maybe see what she is doing this weekend and if she doesnt have plans suggest you two do something. ask her to do something she likes to do anyways, and she'll 9 times out of 10 says yes if she is interested in you, if that fails go to step 4
#4 if all else fails date her friends, there are other fish in the sea, date another girl there are plenty out there
Old 10-31-2002, 11:16 PM   #15
The Hunter of Jahanna
Emerald Dragon

To quote the great Henry Rollins " Dont talk about it , DO IT!! DO IT!!,dont think about it ,DO IT!! DO IT!!, Dont Sing about it,DO IT!! DO IT!!, DOITDOIT,D-D-D-D-D-DO IT!!!! DOIT!!"

Also it wouldnt be a bad idea to have your rival mauled. After all , if he is home recovering he cant interfere with your plans for feminine conquest.
Old 10-31-2002, 11:19 PM   #16
True_Moose
Gold Dragon

Don't word it like:

"Hey you want to go out with me?"
This = bad. True_Moose had a very bad experience with this one in grade 9.

"So have you heard about that new movie [enter movie name here]?"
[wait for response]
"Well, I wanted to see it to, would you like to go with me?"
It works! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

EDIT: OMG, clearly BD's poor self-reference habits have gotten to me. Note the use of the third person. AHHHH!!!! [img]graemlins/uhoh1.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/uhoh2.gif[/img]

[ 10-31-2002, 11:26 PM: Message edited by: True_Moose ]
Old 10-31-2002, 11:27 PM   #17
Paladin2000
Fzoul Chembryl

Perhaps if *we* are a little shy, *we* might want to E-mail her or SMS her for a date. Or maybe *we* would write a letter to express *our* feelings (a little old fashion but it might work).

On the other hand, *we* might want to said something very positive about her to her close friend and being a close friend, she might share the information with the lady *we* like.

Of course if *we* should be in a position to talk to her, remember NOT to refer oneself as *we* because *we* might freak her out unless she is a borg. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

[ 10-31-2002, 11:29 PM: Message edited by: Paladin2000 ]
Old 11-01-2002, 12:13 AM   #18
VulcanRider
Lord Soth

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Dragon:
...well, today we attempted to ask her to be our girl friend again, and we choked, what are we doing wrong? We feel that we may be running out of time, cause we've heard from a source, that she has another guy trying to hook up with her, who's choked also, so, could you guys please give us some pointers?
Instead of asking her to be your g/f, just try asking her out on one date. I think you're putting way to much pressure on yourself to make this turn into a r-e-l-a-t-i-o-n-s-h-i-p. If the one evening together is fun, she might just become your g/f anyway. You oughtta try to be friends before you become anything more.

-----
Help feed animals in shelters with just a mouse click at The Animal Rescue Site !!
Old 11-01-2002, 02:04 AM   #19
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:
quote:
Originally posted by Timber Loftis:
Gee, MagiK, you don't look mean anymore with the Dreadnoks avatar gone.
oops, I hadn't even noticed, Im a goddess now. That may explain my less aggeressive posture today...we wont go ito the fact that I now seem to be retaining water. [/QUOTE]and don't forget to wear a miniskirt as long as you have that avatar, it's part of the deal.
Old 11-01-2002, 03:15 AM   #20
pcgiant
Symbol of Cyric

People, stop making fun of them. They have already explained that they are of one being, they are not multiple beings as you may believe. Just accept it... [img]smile.gif[/img]